wait for it...the day when a non anointed will be on the Governing Body

by Aussie Oz 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I believe that one of the next big doctrine changes will be that the non annointed can be on the GB (and eventually the whole GB will be non annointed).

Now that they have slipped through that they are ALL domestics (the "IDEA" that Jeffery Jackson loves so) the current GB are also "domestics" when not meeting as the GB, just as the rest of the rank and file and other annointed are.

Not hard to see how they can now bring in any "domestic'' annointed or not to be on the GB. Once one is in, they can bring in more as they swap over.

Stand by for more new light from the celestial chariot...

they would not have made so much of the whole ''domestic'' thing just because jackson had the happies for it, there will be a reason behind the manourver i am sure. I can't see it as essential to the change of FDS from the remnant to the 8. That they could have just stated and it would have been accepted without question. They need younger GB members and if they get any younger than than Sanderson they are going to have some hard questions to anwer.

Oz

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Yep, its only a matter of time. And the 'other sheep' will also be allowed to partake, within the next 20 years I'd say. The 'great crowd' will also be redefined to mean both the 144,000 and other sheep pictured together. The 144k will be said to be a subset of the great crowd.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Are they still saying some of the anointed will be alive when the Big A arrives?

The total 144k must have been reached by now and unless they "close the gates" at some point will be massively over subscribed if it hasn't been already.

To continue they could have alll the anointed ascended and only the R & F left on earth and that would give them enough time for the current GB members to end their days in comfort.

• Listener
    Listener

They would have to change their interpretation of the FDS again if they allowed the anointed to act on the GB. They announced that the FDS will be appointed over all Christ's belongings (which include heavenly belongings) on his return. This could not be given to non anointed.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I think there will always be anointed only on the GB. They need to be 'special' and aloof from the R & F. They certainly don't want any free thinking youngsters on the GB, just dyed in the wool 'Yes men'. Good grief, the next thing you suggest will be women on the GB...(No George that really is silly)!

They can get the calling for years to come, even if it is just to replace unfaithful anointed. I think the idea that there will still be anointed around at Big A still stands.

George

• SophieG
    SophieG

I have often wondered: What if in time these nuts go back to the Russell idea that there is ONLY ONE FDS? Would we put it past them to go there?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I doubt it will happen. Then the club isn't exclusive enough. They will simply change the rules on who is annointed. They've already dismissed those that are outside of 8 old guys in NY

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Evening to you Aussie Oz>>>>>In my humble opinion, crazy's can do whatever they want. Crazy's can change their doctrines, whenever they want. Crazy's can make you think you are crazy, because they are crazy and it makes you crazy to be with them. I know of 8 men. They are Pope=ettes. They are crazy.

And a good morning to Just Lois in The North Pacific and 3 gold stars

• sir82
    sir82

The WTS doesn't make any changes unless it is somehow advantageous to themselves - legally, financially, level of prestige, amount of control, etc.

I don't see any advantage to making such a change.

It's very easy for the current GB to see a "promising" GB candidate among the boot-lickers in Bethel, and then "suggest" that "maybe, you just might be anointed after all <wink wink>".

Brother Bootlicker gets the hint, and presto-change-o, Brother Bootlicker now decides he is anointed, and can join the GB in a few years' time (for appearances sake).

What is the advantage to appointing a non-anointed guy?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Right, sir82 -- and I wouldn't bet against the likelihood that 47-year old Mark Sanderson wasn't given a nudge ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit