Coca Cola Death? Should i sell my KO stock?

by skeeter1 17 Replies latest social physical

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

She should have been like a normal person and killed herself by drinking too much booze.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

KO is a good investment, just look at it's long history, it is NOT going to go out of business, its' product keeps up with inflation meaning your dividend will go up as inflation goes up. Now I want to compare that to this upstart company that makes 5 Hour Energy. This is a fad. They put a lot of money into ads to make you think is as common as drinking a cup of coffee. Safe or not, people do not crave a 2oz sip of 5 Hour Energy, or would they drink it with a meal or when they are thirsty. But people do crave Coke and coffee.

• wasblind
    wasblind

No matter how smart, or how dumb , caffiene can be addictive

Coffee anyone ?????

• designs
    designs

Its such a nutritous product what could possibly go wrong...

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

This should not even be newsworthy. People are idiots anything in excess can kill you. If her family thought that she had some sort of problem why did they not take her for addiction treatment? Hell why not dump out all the cans like people do with alcoholic family members. Someone is looking for a quick payout and unfortunatly in the socioty that we live in will probably get it.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

KO is still a hell of a stock...beaten down a bit over the last few weeks or so, opportunity knocking

If you can hold for the next 20-30 years, buy now. India and China are just starting up...will grow this stock several times over in the next few decades...

• Satanus
    Satanus

One less stupid person using our valuable air and water.

S

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Satanus remember the myth that caused "Pop Rocks" to be pulled off the shelf and destroy a profitable company? The kids ate a few bags of "Pop Rocks" and drank a glass Two-Liter Coke and his stomach blew up!

They were pulled off the shelves and a good candy was removed. That was when I knew I wanted to go into business, I had spent all the money I had at that time $60.00 and bought up all of the "Pop Rocks" with my cash and my brothers too. We made ten-times our cash, not a bad investment for a kid!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit