Let's do a virtual Memorial!

by LDH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

If I *did* go , I would have to partake,just to throw their numbers off. (HINT HINT to anyone going)

BUT just for the sake of preserving family relations let's do a virtual memorial. Then i can tell my family I've observed the Memorial and still not add to that bogus Borg's numbers.

I don't have any unleavened bread but I've got Red Wine, so I better go by some Matzo huh? Or can I use crackers?

Right after sundown I'll partake.

Too bad I didn't think of this yesterday, I would've asked RR to lead us as he knows the correct date etc.

If you decide to participate sign in and let us know what you are drinking/eating.

Do I have to use a special wine? I have a good Cabernet and a Shiraz.

Lisa

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

screw that lisa! lets just get smashed on beer and pig out on pizza

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• DB
    DB

I told my teenage daughter today that I'd give her a hundred bucks if she partakes tonight. :):)

• tattoogrl333
    tattoogrl333

whats the rule on who gets to do it??? Is there a form to fill out or questions to answer?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The only rule is that you accept Jesus as your personal saviour.

I'll be partaking online with a few other anointed ex-JW's from all over the states.
    We're going to use California time, because it'll be dark everywhere then (including here in Britain, where it's dark already.

• LDH
    LDH

PLH I can't get bombed tonight, I also have to celebrate a birthday!

Little toe, where is everyone doing it online? California time would be around 7 pm right?

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

OK listen up everybody

Meet in Chat at 7 pm California time, we'll all partake together!!!

Lisa

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I partook last night, the evening of Wednesday, 27 March, the first night of Passover, when Jesus celebrated it.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• hippikon
    hippikon

beer and pizza sounds good to me

We can all sit around and just stare at it for half an hour!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Hey Yeru, did you have on your Military fatigues by any chance? Or did you have time to CHANGE?

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit