The pope helped me punk a few dub brains

by scary21 17 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Yes Eustace, my mom is the nicest person and knows what's right.

She knows that signing bibles is not right. Like they are a celebrites .

But when she finds out it was the GB that did it she will make up every

excuse for them. They can't help it. She has been trained well. She is 89

so I don't push it. I'm sure she forgot 5 min. later. Maybe a younger one

will hold the thought longer (20 min. ) lol lol That could be long enough

to look it up for themselves.

I would love it if other people would try my little experiment. We could compare notes.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Brilliantly done, yes! I was hoping the odd bit about signing the bibles was true.

WELL DONE!!!!!! That's what cognitive dissonance is all about!!! Well played.

• scary21
    scary21

TY Baba. It was just such a smooth transition going from the pope stepping down, to my story about Cuba . They didn't know what hit them.

I want to try it on a few more JW. I just can't help myself .

• scary21
    scary21

bump Remove the rafter from your eye !

• scary21
    scary21

bumped

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

The new pope has made some comments that I think could be effectively used to wake up some JW's.

Good for you on making your own difference. My ex had great points about the jw religion (and others) being man-made, but always got EXTREMELY emotional and I tuned him out.

He was one of the first people I told when I woke up. He couldn't stop hugging me and then we laughed about idiotic jw issues.

Wish you all the best.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Too late for me to try, or I would! Nobody talks to me anymore... no witnesses.. !

I will try to use it as an illustration if I am able to!

To me? the GB hold the "Get Out of Jail Free Card" in their hand, and they play it all the time!

Thx Scary!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Sherry, well done. The GB continues to elevate itself and the WT hypocrisy continues unabated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit