by DATA-DOG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

please will someone who knows about this let me know if money from the sale of houses cars etc was ever refunded to witnesses who thought that Armageddon was coming in '75

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

They donated the money, it wasn't a conditional investment deal. The money was given to further 'kingdom interests'. Nobody would have got a cent refunded.

• jhine
    jhine

2+2=5 thank you for your answer , as said earlier a ypung witness I spoke to was unaware of the donations and when I told her she was certaian that the monies would be given back . So the org. would really leave people homeless and penniless rather than say they got it wrong .

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They will give money back when they retroactively re-instate everyone they DF'd for practices condemned under " old light ".

• jhine
    jhine

thanks DATA-DOG , did anyone on this site actually sell anything significant and donate the money and if you did how certain were you that Armageddon was coming in '75 ? People must have felt pretty convinced by the Watchtower hype to go to such extreme lengths .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit