Nun for Pope!!

Nun for Pope!!

THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

• still thinking
  • still thinking
  • still thinking
  • still thinking
    still thinking

Grumpy cat hates bling....but is willing to make the sacrifice to be your leader and tell you what to do, and how to live your life, and whether gay marriage is ok or not....he's all for it....just make all cheques out to G. Cat...C/o the vatican bank....LOL

• soontobe
    soontobe

9 posts on this page alone. 7 in a row.

Obsess much?

I didn't even hate Catholics that much when I was still 100% dub--and back then I was well brainwashed to do so.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm an ex cathoholic...what can I say...they dress funny...LOL

All the priests I ever met were Irish...and all the nuns dressed bad and seemed to only own one set of clothes....

But the priests and the alter boys all wore beautiful lacey robes during mass...very pretty.

I don't hate cat licks, I was one...I think it's funny. And sad...and pretty much the same as every other religion including JW's. It's all bullshit.

• still thinking
    still thinking

9 posts on this page alone. 7 in a row.

Obsess much?

Now...on to your counting obsession....

• still thinking
    still thinking

Speaking of counting obsessions...

When I was a kid at a catholic school. We had to go to confession. And we always had to say 10 Our Fathers and 10 hail Marys no matter what we confessed to. Whats the shit with that? Maybe if I had been more naughty I would have got more....oooh! That'll learn me.

Also...it used to be a sin to have communion without going to confession. But now, they don't have to go to confession. Funny how something that once was a sin is no longer a sin because they say so...how ridiculous!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think he will be called Pope Jehovah , just to piss the witnesses off , and regain a lot of their " lost" sheep .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit