IS THERE PROOF THE GOVERNING BODY PREACH DOOR TO DOOR? Real Proof Please!

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The complete text of the great commision in Matthew 28 would have JWs baptizing people. So whether a governing body person or R&F person, if you haven't baptized someone then you are not properly doing the preaching work. And dunking them in the name of an organization doesn't count for squat with the Big Guy.

The Great Commission

16 But the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 [e]Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you [f]always, even to the end of the age.”

• Aussie Oz
  • ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi Auzzie,

It's nice to keep these threads once every couple of months even though 00Dad had a fantastic thread a year ago. The newbies don't realize the GB2.0 do not share in the Field Ministry. They are told like the brothers on the RBC they are allowed to count time, receive credit for pioneering if they have a skill the Organization needs badly. Did you know if me and my brother were the best twin "defense attorneys" in the United States and we were pioneering, and the Organization called us to defend them against Candice Contii. What would the Governing Body say, if me and my twin brother told them "Sorry my dear brothers, we are trying to get 90 hours in field service over the next six months, we can't make the legal team. The Governing Body's legal team knowing my wife was one a hell of a Legal Aid too, how would they entice all three of us to join their legal team without us missing our 90 hours "Super Pioneering Months"?

Would defending the Watchtower Society be considered "Preaching The Good News" and me and my twin brother and wife, could we all claim "Special Pioneer Hours" for the next six months of getting all the case material in line? What do you think?

I am sorry if I am being slow in the head, the black brother on the right has been photo-shoped with the Hispanic brother on the left? The photo is strange I agree and nothing really shocks me anymore with our former group.

Jesus Christ spent the last part of his life preaching the Word. The Apostles were not kicking back in Jerusalem writing "rags" for all to read, they were all preaching. There was no Governing Body in the Bible, this is a made up entity, the same as one faithful slave.

Lars58 has just as much right to be part of the Slave, he does more preaching than the mystery men on New York. Cedars who was in the original picture do you think? Why would they be so dumb to photoshop something our friends on JWN would be more than happy to tear to shredds. The don't realize we have resources here, experts with film and photo-shop. I don't understand why they do that. Thank's for posting it Cedars!

• Splash
    Splash

@Bobcat What do you make of the vertical line down the left side of the left mans face?

I would normally expect to see this blended into the surrounding pixels, like the right mans face?

You need to blow the image size up to see it (but I can't paste my image of it here )

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Is there more to the photo-shoping of this picture? I don't understand why the brother on the left has lots of sunlight while the right in in the shade. Is there other brothers Cedars who have picked apart this photo? We have some great members here, I do not have the expertise others have to demonstrate this is a fake picture.

I wish the young members realized how bad the Organization will treat them once they no longer have any use for them. They are oppertunistic ticks, waiting to suck the financial and lifeblood out of you!

• 88JM
    88JM

If I had to guess, I would say it was just a photo of them out walking, and then later doctored up to look like they were in the ministry by adding briefcases. It looks like the guy on the left was already carrying something - maybe a bag from the liquor store, but then the ministry bag pasted over it. The lighting on Sam Herd's bag looks way off - like they used a stock photo of a bag and pasted it in.

• Splash
    Splash

If I knew how to post a local image I'd add to this conversation!!

• 88JM
    88JM

You would need to (1) upload it somewhere to an image hosting site like photobucket or imgur, then (2) back on here click the "Insert/Edit Image" button (the one that is a tree) in the text editor below and (3) in there paste in the image URL address that photobucket or imgur gives you once the image is uploaded.

• cedars
    cedars

Splash, if you email the image to me at [email protected] I can post it for you.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks Splash, here is your image...

sam herd

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit