Getting my first tattoo

by akafreelife 34 Replies latest jw friends

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

Yeah i have looked this guy up he is a good artist. I know that people have tattoo regret but i have thought of this one for a couple years, it has stuck in my mind for a reason.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I got my 1st one years ago when I was a dub. I took along one of my buddies who wanted one as well. When we got back, we showed it to another dub we were friends with. He loved it at 1st, kinda bummed we didn't bring him along. Later that evening when his wife found out. He had a completley new opinion and kept repeating, "You shall not tatoo" over and over again. Psudo reciting a scripture and then he and his wife left.

I got more after that

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Adolescence is strife with rebelliousness and independence, the reason why the booming interest and popularity of Tattooing

in today's youth and culture.

Putting signs and images on to oneself by Tattooing is a means to attract attention and somewhat accomplishes this intent,

in some respects the uglier and grotesque the better.

Unfortunately as people age their skin ages as well making tattoos look really bad .

Have a glance at older people with Tattoos for yourself.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Which are the rev's coolest songs he drummed?

S

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Adolescenceis strife with rebelliousness and independence, the reason why the booming interest and popularity of Tattooing

in today's youth and culture.

I got my first tattoo at 43

Putting signs and images on to oneself by Tattooing is a means to attract attention and somewhat accomplishes this intent,

The last thing on my mind was attracting attention

in some respects the uglier and grotesque the better.

LOL just LOL!

Unfortunately as people age their skin ages as well making tattoos look really bad .

I see old tatts and go that's very cool you had one so long. So what if the lines are blurred the intent is still there

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

akafreelife-knowing your family history, do you need to worry about allergic reactions to the ink?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I haven't gotten a tattoo yet and I am not quite sure I will. If I ever do, it'll have to be something quite meaningful and in a discreet place. For now I'll just work on my tan and colour my hair.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I got my first tattoo in October. Its the infinity symbol with my wife, and kids names intertwined in it. Unless I wear long sleeves its always out. Im thinking about getting one or both sleeves. Once you get one, you will want more. Thats what I was told and yes its true.

Its on the inside or my forearm between my wrist and elbow. Im thinkin of getting more added to it. It wasnt painful, but the one thing I wasn't prepared for was how much it ITCHED for a week.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

I'm of the generation that does not do tattoos. However, last year I put a fake tattoo of a parrot (shocker!) on my ankle and went to visit my dub mom. She saw it within minutes of my arrival and reacted with horror (but not disbelief, as I'm a degenerate apostate). She wouldn't believe me when I told her it was fake and actually had to wash it off before she was convinced.

May you have as much fun with your tattoo.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I'm of the generation that does not do tattoos.

What gerneration is that? I've never heard if a generation that doesn't do tattoos.

My wife says she will never get a tattoo. She says "Would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit