the journey of my children in awakening

by Aussie Oz 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Excellent. I've read a lot of your posts as I am in the same situation. Just last night we celebrated my younger son's 10th birthday, cake and everything. In December we celebrated my older son's 13th birthday. We did Christmas in December. This summer they are going to camp.

It's good to see them enjoying a regular life when they can.

• flipper
    flipper

AUSSIE OZ- Thanks so much for posting about your contacts with your children in freeing their minds of the JW cult. I'm glad you are reaching them. I will use some of your ideas and techniques to reach my two JW daughters. Thanks again. Peace out, mr. flipper

• flipper
    flipper

I just have to really commend you on your patience my friend ! Wow. My JW daughters are 26 and 24 now and married to JW young men, but a lot of your tactics you used were VERY effective ! I may have to tweak it a little since they aren't teenagers. Good for you ! I've even written down some of your methods and I will soon be formulating a plan regarding my JW daughters. Thanks again Aussie ! If you ever have any advice I'm all ears open to it. Take care, enjoy your children. You are a great father. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Adiva
    Adiva

Thank you for posting and compiling this Aussie Oz. I love the way your daughter thinks. Reminds me of myself (if I'd been allowed to think rather than having a bunch of rules shoved down my throat). What an awesome dad you are. I look forward to reading about their continued growth.

Mazel Tov! A job well done.

Adiva

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow Aussie!

I want to read this, all of it. I'll have to come back later when I have some serious time!

Thanks,

00DAD

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thank you Aussie Oz for compiling your posts into one thread. Seeing all your posts over the years in one thread has more impact. Best of wishes for fully awakening all your children.

I hope that other members will constantly post to this thread to bump it to the top of the active thread list.

If Lady Lee or Simon read this thread, I hope that they include it in the best of threads.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

That was nice could make a movie of it you are a great dad

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Congratulations! Nothing better than saving the lives of your own children... I am moved.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Good morning all

thankyou for taking the time to read my 'epic'. It sure was an interesting walk down memory lane!

Please feel free to use the information as you need, i am so glad to be able to help others in some way. I will not rest of this WT addiction though until I am sure 100% that they are both never going back, pretty sure of that with my daughter, not so much for the son as he needs to do a bit more learning so that if he ever has a crisis later he does not go zooming back in for comfort.

Oz

• geevee
    geevee

Well done Oz... you should write a book, wait on, you have. Great work, you should be proud of yourselves! All three of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit