4 more sleeps till we fly to Australia !

by Hairyhegoat 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

HairyHeGoat>>>>>I am so happy for you! How excited you all must be. Happy Journeys, Love.

Just Lois

• zeb
    zeb

welcome aboard.. mate.

zeb.

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Wow, that is a big jump !!! a big change, how exciting

I hope everything goes well

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not an easy move. Good luck.

S

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Go for it he goat ! Now that the decision has been made...don't look back or second guess yourself. Keep your nose pointed in the direction you want to go and you'll be alright. Sounds like you've got the toughest bit sorted out...the job. Good for you ! By this time next year you'll have carved out a happy little routine for yourself and your family and will be glad you're out of the gloom and drizzle.

I'm heading to Brisbane via Hawaii on th 15th, I'll be sending you guys good thoughts that day.

• Pickler
    Pickler

Hey Hairyhegoat, I'm in Sydney too, but we spend a lot of time up Newcastle way :) count me in for any drinks!

There's some great vineyards up there, also surfing school at one mile beach is great, kids will love it!

hello I p, and any other sydneysiders!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

sounds like a great adventure. Good luck!

• etna
    etna

Hey lp,

I would like to meet up to. I'm from Sydney, would like to meet hairy goat. Hairy Goat you will love the hunter valley.

Etna

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the land down under Hhg next time I put a snag on the barbie and crack a VB I`ll think of you .

smiddy

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

Hi Hairyhegoat I am on the Central Coast which is south of the Hunter Valley and north of Sydney. Welcome to Australia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit