Shunned!

by zeb 15 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Yay i have been shunned! I have not been to the kh for more than a year and a posse of sisters have shunned me!

I was out having a coffee and they were there as well.. maybe they just didint see me to busy gossing on about someone else...

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am dreading my first encounter with dubs. Glad you are ok with it.

What would you have said if they had seen you and come over?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Yay i have been shunned!

Congrats. Wear it as a badge of honour

I have not been to the kh for more than a year and a posse of sisters have shunned me!

Well done. Keep it up. At least you won't have to listen to their pro-GB propaganda.

I was out having a coffee

Was it one with a funny name or regular coffee?

and they were there as well.. maybe they just didint see me to busy gossing on about someone else...

Who cares. As long as you can avoid contact with the WBT$ at all costs..

• franticfran
    franticfran

Ignorant people! Simple good manners would have made me say good morning,actualy do you think that perhaps that people who behave in the this fashion are actualy the bad association. Dont get upset they are just small minded bullies.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Feels weird doesn't it? Sometimes the local dubs ignore me, sometimes they say hi. It's like they can't quite make up their minds.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Same for me. I have my 2 closest friends from my kh days that have left or are trying to leave also and we are pretty tight. The rest act as though I have a flesh eating infection lol...fine by me :) I find it so interesting how being inactive equates to the shunning now.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It is an honor to be shunned by that group.

The strangest one would be where I had occasionally gone to the K.H. to pick up the wife. I would wait in the car in the lot and people who knew me would walk on by, clearly seeing me waiting. Then the wife would get in a few minutes later and tell me those same people said to tell me that they "missed me."

"Really? They walked on by me without saying hello. What do you suppose they mean?"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I like the way they put their heads down when they see me. So they should. Hang your heads in shame you brainwashed drones!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i shun them when i see them now, lol

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't get shunned. I get love bombed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit