Who Do You Think The "Two Witnesses" In Revelation Are?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Who is to say the "Two Witnesses" from Revelation are not symbolic? When we are dealing with Revelation how can anyone as wrong as the Watchtower Society be so dogmatic about doctrines when it's been shown Jesus Christ has not revealed the "Secrets that would be hidden until the Last Days"?

For all I know, my opinion on this matter is as good as anyone elses opinion. The whole world will watch them die when the Anti-Christ has them killed off. This was impossible during Rutherford's Foolish Fantasy interpretations and would Jehovah reveal his secrets to somone so unclean like him? Daniel and John on Patmos were reputable men, who in the Organization had the reputation like these two men? Nobody, so it's safe to say Revelation's interpretation by the WTS is not true.

Believers in the Bible, do you have any opinions on the identity of the "Two Witnesses"? With Global Video, the World can now see their death in the when they are killed off in the future by the Anti-Christ. If and when the "Man of Lawlessness" comes our way who will he end up being? Who ever that may be, it can't be the United Nations because we all know the Watchtower would never joined the "Unclean Wild Beast Of Doom" or "Jehovah and Jesus Christ's Arch Enemy" would they?

• Wonka
    Wonka

Personally? I believe it is Elijah and Enoch . The only two people who did not see death. Elijha taken up by whirlwind or vehicle.

And Enoch was such a bad ass, YHWH just took him. But for me this makes sense.

But what do I know.. :)

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

I don't havew to think -- I know.

They are the two, largest underground anointed secret societies.

• heathen
    heathen

uh , it was zions watch and kingdoms herald magazine ?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't take the bible literal - it's all figurative to me - it's the only way any scriptual work can remain "up to date"

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Perhaps the writer, dear old John, rest in peace, had no idea himself. Whatever he was on sure had a kick to it! It’s like analyzing the works of Lewis Carroll and looking for the smoking caterpillar in real life.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Simon and Garfunkel

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

D***ed if I know. The footnotes in my RSV Bible suggests it is Elijah and Enoch.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

It's amazing the lack of knowledge out there. You'd think those leaving the WTS would become wiser and more focussed on the truth from the Bible, but it doesn't seem to be there. All we have is often an alternative group of false teachers misleading those who can only seem to follow.

For one, though, John never died. The Bible says so. Neither did Paul. So that has to be factored in.

Second, the activity of the two witnesses occurs for 42 months just prior to the second coming, which took place on December 25, 1992. So this prophecy should have been fufilled and it was.

This situation seems to suggest as do many other things, that the full truth and knowledge is reserved for the elect. Even some of the elect won't understand these things as we recount how Christ noted that he does not put "new wine" into "old wineskins." Some of this is just too advanced and too difficiult to handle without being chosen to handle it; without having God's holy spirit to confirm things and reveal things. But at least there is a degree more or curiosity among some XJWs than current WTS sheeple who are trained not to think beyond what is in the Watchtower magazine.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Now don't forget, the two witnesses are killed by the beast that rises out of the abyss, meaning the U.N.! The 2nd coming occurred on December 25, 1992 after a 3.5-day delay, during which the "two witnesses" are killed on the broadway called "Sodom and Egypt." But they are killed by the UN.

Note that the WTS was a member of the UN since early 1992! So they would have participated in silencing these "two witnesses" who were declaring that Christ would arrive in the flesh on December 21, 1992, which was the date of the winter solstice. So the broadway called "Sodom and Egypt" must be a reference to the coalition between the secret cult factions of the UN and the WTS. Of course, the secret cult factions of the UN would be followers of the Mysteries of ancient Egypt, which fits that reference. But why call the WTS "Sodom"? It is of interesting note, therefore, that for some reason, homosexuality has been a problem at Bethel and WTS Headquarters! Is there really that much homosexuality going on at WTS Headquarters so that the Bible would consider it to be "Sodom"? Aooarently so.

At least that interpretation is not easily escaped as is noted from the article below:

http://www.cultbuster.info/Grimlees/homosexuality_bethel.htm

Of course, the point here is about paying attention to detail. In this case, the death of the "two witnesses" at the hands of the UN, particularly the coalition of those in the UN following the ancient Mysteries of Egypt (i.e. seeing eye pyramid, winged sun disk, etc. = Freemasons) and apparently the WTS leaders who were connected with homosexuality. Thus "Sodom and Egypt" is the combination of the WTS and the secret UN cultists. Their combined efforts were able to silence the "two witnesses" for 3.5 days, since they were able to artificially prevent the 2nd coming from occurring when asserted by the "two witnesses" which was for the date of the win6ter solstice, December 21, 1992. This interruption was permitted by Jehovah, of course. But only for 3.5 days. Note that after the UN, which included the WTS was able to disrupt the 2nd coming on December 21st, Jehovah executed Fred Franz the next day on December 22!

Frederick William Franz

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search

Frederick William Franz

Frederick William Franz
    Born12 September 1893
    Kentucky Covington, Kentucky
    Died22 December 1992 (aged 99).
    New York Brooklyn, New York
    ReligionJehovah's Witnesses
    Part of a series on
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Overview
    Organizational structure
    History
    Demographics
    Literature
    Teaching programs
    People
    Watch Tower presidents
    Formative influences
    Notable former members
    Opposition

Frederick William Franz (September 12, 1893 – December 22, 1992) served as President of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, the legal entity used to direct the work of Jehovah's Witnesses. He had previously served as Vice President of the same corporation from 1945 until 1977 and as a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses before replacing Nathan H. Knorr as president in June 1977. [1]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit