Cornwall,Lady who called Nigel on phone please get in touch again

by cornish 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• cornish
    cornish

Sorry,the lady who called me last night,St. Austell, I was going to retrieve your number with 1471 but someone rang straight after so I lost it,It's Nigel,not sure If you still use this forum,sorry I was a bit busy with the children at the time you called ,I did not even get your mame.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Cornish - was it cornish cupcake? If you want I will PM her on facebook to recontact you.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Or Chariklo ?

• cantleave
    cantleave

It was our cupcake making friend

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good for Cupcake ! We all need friends, all we had really as JW's was one letter short of friends, fiends !

• awakening
    awakening

Hi Cornish,

I am from Cornwall too! I think I knew your family when I was a kid.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have suddenly got a huge desire for a real Cornish Pasty, not the fake ones we get outside of the Kingdom.

By the way, how are the plans for an independant Cornwall coming along ? (Nigel for King, Cupcake for Queen ?)

• cornish
    cornish

Cantleave, thank you for that info,I will send a message, I am sometimes difficult to get hold of on home phone but will pm my mobile,

Awakening,we were St. Austell & Fowey cong,and as children often went to Bodmin with Gran,Is that what you remember?

• cornish
    cornish

I can't seem to find Cornish Cupcake on members search

• awakening
    awakening

Hi Cornish,

yep born and raised in Bodmin. I recall visiting your Mum I think out in the wilds! I remember cause i got bit by the dog lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit