So thankful! Would have never believed it possible!

by coffee_black 28 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Over 2 years ago, my daughter was diagnosed with end stage congestive heart failure. She has come so far.... and even rides her bike 5 to 6 miles per day now. Here's how she looks today. Her son, David is the one who just interviewed with Harvard.

Ali

Coffee

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, she is beautiful, I am so happy for you. You can never give up, because sometimes miracles do happen.

I have a good friend who was told he had 3 to 6 months to live and that was nine months ago. She has had cancer three times, they told her there was nothing more they could do. So she went home and waited to die. For some reason she didn't die, and then she realized all the drugs they gave her were making her worse, so she weaned herself off all her medications and started to feel better. Who knows what the future will bring for her, but for some reason she is still on this earth and she has decided to make the best of it. I am just grateful I get to have her for a little longer.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Coffee, your family beautiful and smart. You are blessed.

• cofty
    cofty

That's wonderful Coffee. She looks really well.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Ali's ejection fraction was 8 when she was diagnosed. Not many come back from that. She has an incredible dr. She's improving every day. Lots of good things going on in her life. She really is a miracle. She posted the pic on facebook, so I thought I'd share. She really is beautiful. You would never know from her appearance what she has been through.

Coffee

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am so glad she is still here with you. Lots of living left to do!

• AGuest
    AGuest

GO ALI!!!! She looks GREAT, dear CB! The greatest of love and peace to you, her, and the wonderful grands! May you ALL continue to "thrive" - LOLOLOL!

YSSFS of Christ,

SA

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lovely pic CoffeeBlack, and I am so pleased to hear she is well.

Loz x

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

She is gorgeous! Hoping she continues to do well. You have quite a wonderful family!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

A very beautiful woman in many ways.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit