The moment the light went on in this newbies head!

by awakening 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• exwhyzee
  • Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• exwhyzee
  • flipper
    flipper

AWAKENING- Very nice to have you here. Welcome indeed. Very good thread as it points out so clearly the power of WT mind control over Jehovah's Witnesses. They can so clearly see that shunning someone of an opposite race is wrong- yet their brains are so turned off towards the wrongness of them seeing everybody outside the Jehovah's Witnesses as wicked. It's like they have short circuits in their brain chemistry and wiring where the nerve endings don't send messages to themselves about their hypocrisy. Or else they just choose to ignore it , either way. Nice to have you join us ! We are here as a support to you, O.K. ? Take care

• RosePetal
  • goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Hi and welcome!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Awakening, My young Brother,

You are doing so well!

The connection of Watch Tower Society's doctrines/indocternations compared to White Supremists doctrines/indocternations, "which one rules supreme?" lol

Brilliant. I wish I had thought that way, decades ago.

Rutherford's Jehovah's Witnesses, him, a drunken adulter as their Leader. What hypocricy. He should have been, at the least, arrested for Illegal importing of Liquor during Caesar's Law of Prohabition. He wanted total power, to rule supreme, for himself and to he$$ with everyone else. Other self serving Egotists, joined his train of thinking. Their latest, ego trip...elevating themselves to Pope status. Disgusting.

Just Lois

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome aboard Awakening. We love seeing all these Newbies. You will find many useful subjects on this board and JWfacts has quite a few great topics and evidence. Peace be with you on your journey.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome Awakening!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

There were lots of "lightbulb moments" through the years for me, but I had the WT blinders so tight that I somehow just ignored them. Eventually, there were far too many lightbulbs to ignore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit