Big Shake-Up Among Jehovah's Witnesses

by JW GoneBad 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Why weren't we invited

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

problemaddict:

I know people in those halls. Haven't talked to them in a while. I will try to at least get enough rumor to where we can extrapolate some truth.

Whatever you find out will be appreciated. Thank you.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Glander, LOL! don't forget to get,..... it looks like chickin......wings....LOL! LOL!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I think the picture is from Gilead school. The students are trying the "missionary position"!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can only hope this happens here. I would like to see messy weather for the witlesses to push their wastes of paper ahead of the REJECT Astaroth Party, along with having them being hit with much higher gas prices (that they cannot afford). Then seeing them getting less than 1% of the territory done, only to have attendances down in the single numbers (or having the whole thing cancelled for snow or because of blackouts at the Kingdumb Hell). Then seeing people discouraged, watching them disassociate, and seeing activity levels plummet. Following that, they need imaginary slips to keep their nominal count above 7 million while their actual count falls down into 5 figures.

Then they will learn, the hard way, it is bad luck to pxxx off Astaroth on purpose by rejecting Her.

• Gayle
    Gayle

several congregations broken up and new conregations started as a result.

Is this how "new" congregations are starting now-a-days.

JW New Year's Eve party? I can hardly wait till their "2014" New Year's Eve Party!!

• sabastious
    sabastious

They love it when congregations break up, that means they can sell the real estate to the Catholics. CHACHING!

-Sab

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

WTWIZ is quoting rutherford again...

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

years ago back in the late 80's, there was a huge party/sex scene in the North Los Angeles area. included 3 circuits and about a dozen congregations. It seemed like every week there was a df'ing for a number of months

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit