Big Shake-Up Among Jehovah's Witnesses

by JW GoneBad 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I heard that there was a recent (January 2013) big shake up on the west coast in Orange California. I think it is a Kingdom Hall on Taft Street in Orange that has a double hall.

Anyway, I heard that there were 10 to 15 disfellowshiped, others given public reproof and several congregations broken up and new conregations started as a result. Do not know the details.

I would think there has been a number of BOE letters generated over this! Can anyone who lives in that area or who has connections confirm and fill in the blanks?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Well that WOULD be Big News!

I hope details are forthcoming!!!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I know people in those halls. Haven't talked to them in a while. I will try to at least get enough rumor to where we can extrapolate some truth.

• irondork
    irondork

Hmm. This should be interesting.

Tag

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

marked

• BlindersOff1
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Wasn't this the congo that had a party that went bad? I believe there was a thread on this a few months ago... not sure though...

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Probably a wild orgy.

• Tater-T
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Wild orgy? 10 or 15 DFd?

Can we invite them to the Ex-JW party that is being planned?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/245576/1/Fantasy-Forbidden-Fruit-Ex-Witness-Party

Sounds like they'd be a lot of fun.

(Not to mention fitting right in with the picture JWs tell about all apostates.)

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit