Is there a link between peaks in newbies and new light flashes?

by likeabird 37 Replies latest jw friends

• likeabird
    likeabird

Thanks a lot Sayswho, it's great.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Working on Section D Page 3.

Taking a break..going outside its a nice day here in SW Florida.

SW

• likeabird
    likeabird

I'm still on Section C page 1! I was up late last night finishing section B (did about 10 pages), so I guess I'm taking it a bit slow today...

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

U know I do beleive a script could be written to get into the data base from this form and pull this onfo off without having to do it manually. We would need the their permission to do so.

Sw

• likeabird
    likeabird

I'm sure it's possible, but I don't know how to write script and as you say permission is needed for something like that. I would never go around it otherwise. I already looked into that before I started, but as I didn't get any answer, I decided to get on and do it all manually. I've done about 2000 names so far in the last two months as and when I have some free time. Perhaps a bit later down the line when I've proved myself a bit more things may open up, we'll see, but I'd rather not push things too much for now.

In any case, I'm really glad you could help (I almost wasn't going to post anything today), I really appreciate it. If I do get to the end and the results are interesting I might even be able to make a proper JWN research study out of it.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Section D Page 3 = DONE

Me too until next time...

SW

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Hello...I was able to pull most of the data from All The Member fields...I have everything from a-z but not the extra members in the ~ field. Also i did not get the Bio or the last posted. With that said this is what I was able to extract:

• Alias
    • Name

I am now formating the data to be able to filter on exact fields.

SW

• likeabird
    likeabird

Wow, that sounds good Who, how did you manage that? Are you putting it on a new data file?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit