athiest ,please forgive me! i need another week

by unstopableravens 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

satanus, thank you for the aknowledgement, but that what just a side point I could not pass up.

I am really waiting for the big science-atheist breakthrough. I amended or added to the DbnC's Hawking quote to read: we do not need God to figure out how nature/creation works. but

just because we have figured out how things work, does not prove it was not created.

If God existed, S. Hawking would become the second best mind in the known universe, heaven forbid.

because I still believe we needed the creator to have come to exist. something hard,

like you need the steps of St Joseph's Oratory to rub your knees bloody while crawling up in devotion to Frere Andre's pickled heart.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrsjones: thanks, im just glad i did not pass it on to little me!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I hope you don't get fined for that overdue library book

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave i am lol i need to go return it, and check it back out,i thought about

• perfect1
    perfect1

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE.

OR FORGET.

Baltimore is going down.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

perfect, watch in humliation

• cofty
    cofty

Hope you are feeling better unstop.

I don't want to sound pedantic but evolution is not an atheist v believer thing. Its just a fact that millions of rational believers have also accepted.

Look forward to your thread when you are ready.

• perfect1
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Ravens - This is pretty funny. Thought you might like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0YYy9lqqs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed i watched that and commented weeks ago on there, if you go to my youtube channel you may be able to see that, lol goofy video

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit