Aliens On Earth - Not Kidding?

by metatron 14 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Any intelligent species who could master traveling hundreds of thousands of light years would have seen our planet, the people on it, and realized there was no intelligent life here.

• metatron
    metatron

Believe it or not, that one thought about human intelligence, does sometimes create doubt in me.

Wouldn't it be easier to just wipe the planet clean and start over?

metatron

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

id like to see a mormon and a jw argue about it... morman... "god lives on planet kolob." jw... "no stupid, he lives on alcyone." scientoligist... "duh, both are part of the galactic federation."

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I am very interested in this topic especially info on the anunnaki. I've read all of sitchen's books and investigate archeology and i think there's something to this and we shouldn't dismiss it out of hand. I'm not absolutely buying in to any particular theory but it's hard to dismiss because archeology is full of mysteries. i continue the investigation with and open mind.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Like any good conspiracy theory, any fact can be woven in or dismissed as needed. This one has aliens, FDR, Putin, NASA, WW3, off-camera remarks and Will Smith in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit