Aliens On Earth - Not Kidding?

by metatron 14 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/12/russia-disclosure-aliens-are-living.html

A short while back, the Russian Prime Minster gave an off camera interview in which he not only confirmed the existence of extraterrestrials but said that many of them live amoung us - a subject that could cause panic.

His remarks were reported as a joke - particularly because he referred to "Men In Black"

However, was he joking? or was he following an intention by Russia and his mentor Putin to push the US towards disclosure?

Was his "Men In Black" remark just a joke? Or was he actually referring to a Russian documentary on Aliens and 'Men in Black' ?

Time will tell. FDR once said, "In politics, nothing happens by accident".

metatron

• slipnslidemaster
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, metatron.

I would be grateful for a perspective on your personal research into a field that clearly interests you. Some inquiries made on similar threads in the past may have been overlooked.

A friend many years in the aeronautics industry vouches for the credibility of eye-witness accounts given by military flight crews.

At your convenience,

CoCo

• metatron
    metatron

Thank you for that powerful insight.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

A bit OT

It is now reported that NASA knew that its astronauts in 2003 would burn up and die horribly on re-entry.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/01/nasa-knew-columbia-crew-would-die-but-chose-not-to-tell-them/

I appreciate your interest, CC.

If I get time, I want to pursue the theory that aliens are heavily intervening at present - to prevent WW3.

If I'm right, I would opine that there must be an end to their interventions. At some point, it just becomes impractical - as one might consider raising a child and preventing their injury until they can manage their own affairs as an adult.

Full UFO Disclosure and subsequent contact would be the greatest historical event of our lives. How much longer is the question.

metatron

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Metatron, for your reply. !

I look forward to future posts by you.

CC

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

Reminds me of an old comedian, I saw it on a dvd(not my era) Sid Caesar? he was doing a bit and he said, 'how do you get your barber to cut your hair like that?' and he said , 'i insult him'.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

aliens are heavily intervening at present - to prevent WW3.

Yes. I personally feel that they are helping us. I don't know what their full motives are, but hopefully they are being driven by peaceful and pure intentions, rather than the intent of keeping the Earth radiation and pollution free so that they can eventually colonize and take over.

I also believe that there is a very good chance that Extraterrestrial beings (including Human-like species) are already here on Earth, and due to their similarities to Earthly Humans, they blend in well without being noticed. I believe that there are Humanoid civilizations all throughout our galaxy and beyond. As large as the Universe is, logic dictates that we aren't the only ones around, but rather that we Humans are a fairly common type of being in the Cosmos.

The Watchtower used to teach that God's throne (and home) was on Alcyone, in the Pleiades cluster. Out of all of their wacky teachings, I think that this one holds some truth, even though they had some of the details wrong. I don't believe that Jehovah lives there, but I am open to the possibilty that there are Human (and other species) civilizations there, and that they have had contact (albeit limited) with us for centuries.

Have you ever heard of the "Law of one" teachings from the ET who calls himself Ra? Most may blow this off as fantasy, but a lot of what he says is very interesting.

Law of one

More Ra and law of one material with explanations

One only has to look to Ancient Egypt and Pharoah Akhenaten for evidence of possible ET contact.

On a similar note, in regards to UFO's, I believe that while many are either hoaxes or secret military experimentation, there are some sightings that truly are legitimate UFO's from other worlds as well as some who are time travelers from a distant future timeline on Earth, who are traveling back to our time period to learn and possibly to make some changes to history for the benefit of their future timeline.

There is so much that is being and has been kept under wraps. Eventually it will be brought out into the open as they are finding the truth harder to keep hidden. That is why there are so many TV shows as well as internet sites that are talking about "Aliens". The world is abuzz with everything having to do with space and extraterrestrials. They are giving us the truth in small doses so that when the big announcement comes, we will already be conditioned to accept it without as much fear.

Even the Vatican has recently admitted the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe, and over the years they have invested large sums of money in their own and other's observatories and large telescopes. The Vatican library has books that are centuries old that are protected by armed guards, and I've read that some of the information contained in them would completely overturn everything we have been taught and believe, and would shake people's beliefs to the very core.

What a day it will be when the truth does come out! When it does, it really will be the dawning of the Age of Aquarius!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Im so amazed how UFO lovers will cling to any shread of evidence {since they have no solid evidence}....this was a "Men in Black" Will Smith joke tongue in cheek. It's like believing in Jehovah there is no clear solid evidence he exists.

AND.......why flying saucers the shape of the vehicle is so wrong....you know why, because in 1947 someone threw a kitchen "saucer" in the air and took a photo....so evolved the saucer idea.

• metatron
    metatron

Your remarks about the subject appear to be superficial.

Was it a reference to the Will Smith movie - or was he referring to the Russian documentary? Was the documentary produced in association with the TV network that was interviewing him? Yes, they have a documentary on Men in Black but it isn't a joke.

Many of the early (circa 1947) sightings of UFO's were not saucer shaped at all - even some accounts of Roswell suggest a shape similar to modern stealth aircraft. There have also been cigar shaped craft as commented on by Carl Jung, back then.

There were also solid reports given by WW2 airmen of strange balls of light, following their bombers. These came to be called 'foo fighters' or 'kugelblitzen' - depending on which side was observing them.

And if you check back to the original 'flying saucer' remark back then, you may find that the precise description given by the pilot who saw them over the Pacific Northwest area was not an actual saucer shape either.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit