Cell Phones Distracting from the LIfe-saving message

by AuntBee 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

I dont' use my cell phone when with friends, to show them how important they are to me, and i am focusing on them, etc. I turn it off completely.

I'm doing a free Bible study with 2 really nice JW ladies. But today, one of their phones went off loudly twice, and she had to check each time who it was etc. The other one's phone went off once, and she had to take it and talk for a while.

I was kind of surprised by that!

PS don't worry, i'm not trying to join the WT...

• cofty
    cofty
    I'm doing a free Bible study with 2 really nice JW ladies

because.......?

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

I like free stuff...

• AnnOMaly
  • TD
    TD
    I like free stuff...

LOL

• Londo111
    Londo111

Cofty, AuntBee is trying to plant seeds of thought in these two ladies minds…I’ve never seen anyone who was never a JW so dedicated to helping JWs.

You can see her videos here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/244575/1/A-Quote-from-the-January-Public-Watchtower-SHOULD-YOU-FEAR-THE-END-OF-THE-WORLD

• cofty
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wasn't there something in a KM recently about "make sure your phones don't distract" while at the door.

Maybe they think a bible study is an exception...

Would love to see you print that off and hand it to them next time the phone goes off...

• zeb
    zeb

People and their phones! A doctor put a letter in the local newspaper saying he has patients anser their phones while theyare in consult with him!

It is a disease! Turn the damn things off! Who the hell do they think is going to call them the President! The Queen of England?

and i wont start of the radiation that going into their heads.

• Listener
    Listener

Sorry to say but it might just be you, I think they are looking for diversions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit