Grey's Anatomy 1/31/2012 - "Bad Blood" about a JW kid in the ER

by Gopher 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gopher
    Gopher

I don't closely follow this show, but this week's episode (Bad Blood, Season 9 Episode 13) was captivating for me as an ex-JW. One of the story lines centered on a 19-year-old boy whose family is JW (but he is obviously a fringe JW) - brought into the emergency room after a serious skateboarding accident by his friend who was totally unaware he was JW.

The episode summary along with a "watch this episode" link is linked below.

I found most of the JW storyline quite realistic (except for a "we believe prayers can yield miracles" quote from one of the JW's - I think it was the mother). After the parents refused a blood transfusion for the boy, the resulting chaos and philosophical arguments were riveting to watch.

http://abc.go.com/shows/greys-anatomy/episode-detail/bad-blood/1062764?page=1

• Dagney
    Dagney

I wanted to record it but I had other things recording at the time. I wonder if there is a way to watch it...netflix...I don't have huluplus.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dagney, just follow the abc.go.com link I provided. On that page they have a "watch this episode" link.

• zeb
    zeb

you mean they are doing something medical and not screwing each other?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ah! Thanks G.

• jgnat
  • somebody
    somebody

Thanks Gopher ! ( I hope all is well with you and yours! LONG time no see! )

I've saved it and am going to watch it tomorrow!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thanks Jgnat! I posted this thread because I only looked for in the "Entertainment" zone of this site for anything on Grey's Anatomy rather than in the "Friends" zone.

Gwen you have a PM.

• Pterist
    Pterist

If it has not already been asked any predictions for the game tomorrow?

Ravens 28

49ers 27

• Pterist
    Pterist

Sorry MY BAD ! I did not make this a new topic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit