Vengeance Dad Meme--I think I want to do some JW-based ones...

by sd-7 25 Replies latest social humour

• sd-7
    sd-7

vengeance dad

I was just reading some random memes and came across this one. It's truly insane, but maybe my sense of humor is such that I laughed rather hard at quite a few of the ones using this photo. I was thinking, how could I adapt this one to JWs? (I think we all know the Insanity Wolf meme would have some choice words about the 'rape is fornication' issue, but let's not even go there....but he would make for quite the JW elder...)

So I made a list off the top of my head of the crazy things Apostate Vengeance Dad would say...

1. They called me an apostate

So I handed them over to Satan

2. They asked for a ride to the meeting

They didn't make it back home

3. I went to the District Convention with them

First Aid Department got there too late

4. They invited me to the Memorial

I ate their bodies and drank their blood

5. They wanted me to study the Bible

Turns out it's not sharper than a two-edged sword

6.They shunned me for life

I took theirs

7. They said I would die at Armageddon

I gave them 'Great Tribulation Kool-Aid'

8. They turned me in for a judicial committee

I became their judge, jury and executioner

....Oookay. Probably this is out there, but I couldn't help thinking about it. If this is in violation of Posting Guideline #1, I'm apologizing in advance.....

"Andre, who once allowed his hatred of Jehovah's Witnesses to drive him to murderous thoughts, wrote: "Despite my angry, abusive nature, I marveled at how calm and peaceful my wife always seemed. I wondered how she could be so serene in the face of my constant rage towards her. Eventually I decided to accompany my family to a Christian meeting. When I saw how loving the congregation was, I realized that I was wrong about them." A Bible study was started, and Andre is now serving as a ministerial servant in the congregation."

--sd-7

• Eustace
    Eustace

You mean like this?

Apostate Vengeance Dad

Apostate Vengeance Dad

Apostate Vengeance Dad

• sooner7nc
  • sooner7nc
  • Eustace
  • Eustace
  • Eustace