JW preached to me not knowing I'm still in...

by OneDayillBeFree 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

You know what I like about this - you were genuinely kind to him. You didn't have to be, you could've laid into him, but you didn't. That was a nice thing to do.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Poor ol' bugger. If he sees you at a meeting he'll come over feeling all 'experience'(R) for the a$$embĀ£y.

Clearing up egg detritus with the literal-trash............hmmmmm....imagine what you could clean with the Insight'(TM) volumes!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

isn't it amazing how The Awake! (TM) is awakening people up to the wonders of the interweb.

• inbetween
    inbetween

nice story, and always a good thing to remember, that most uf us here were just as delusioned as this man...

• perfect1
    perfect1

Great Story!!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have always wanted to on the receiving end of a Witness...unknown to them......

Your response about the Net was great, but I dare say it was lost on him. He sounds like one of those "characters" that used to be in every K/H

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Lurkers, this is how people look at u in the ministry:

I left the mags there laying faced down and the lady just looked at him and then said to me, "what a weirdo!"

People aren't staring at u with respect, or even curiosity. They are staring at u as they would at a person wearing a bikini in the snow.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Great story. I laughed. Feel sorry for the poor sod. You did good.

• wasblind
    wasblind

People aren't staring at u with respect, or even curiosity. They are staring at u as they would at a person wearing a bikini in the snow.____Wha happen

LOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!

I'm out of breath from laughin' so hard

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I can see them back in the 50's blending in with their attire and profession. But nowadays, the ill fitted out of style suit with the goofie grin on their face is likely to prompt a call to the local asylum, as someone has obviously escaped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit