Animals demonized

by free2beme 31 Replies latest jw friends

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

I recently extended a cordial invitation for demons to visit my home. Not a one showed up. I have a parakeet (shocker!), and she showed no signs of being possessed.

Although ... she does bite my fingers when I'm typing on the computer; she goes berserk when she sees a presciption pill bottle and attacks it with impressive ferocity for a 2-ounce bird; and, most unnerving, when she stands on my floral kitchen mat, she blends in so well, she seems to disappear altogether, like a wraith in the fog.

Of course, she did all of these things before the demon invitation, during the demon invitation, and after the demon invitation. So I think your dog is safe.

• Wonka
    Wonka

What about insects? I'm convinced cockroaches are little demons! I hate those damn things! Can you imagine a herd of roaches with demons inside? Holy Crap man! Can you imagine the horror they would do? I can, and I dont like it. Not one bit! Good night...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

tik, bacteria is satans ejaculate. i just got off the phone with jesus. he told me to tell aguest to get his/her slave ass back to work. he said to git me a sammich and a beer. if you dont believe me, jeezis will make you spontaneously combust.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Tell you what, dear one: you ask this time... and let us know what YOU hear. Maybe I'll weigh in on it later. Maybe not. I can't always tell if some of you folks are serious or not, and if you're not... well... no reason for you to know, right?

If you had a good response, you would have made it.

It's not a sin to just say "I Don't Know" or "I'll have to research that" or "I'll think on that" or even possibly reconsider your world view. It might draw you closer to your faith - and I would respect that as humble even.

- Lime

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey parakeet. Your parakeet always was demonized, and so are you. THAT'S why you got no reaction from them. There was no need.

One demonized to another,

S

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Just wondering, do Christians feel animals can be demonized? I wonder, as I have some questions about demonized. Does the demon become the person, and send the person packing to some sort of waiting room? If so, do the animals also stay in this waiting room and are they able to communicate or explain their situation? I wonder, as if this is the case, can they actually be in the same room as a human spirit? I am only curious, as I really like my dog and he is an amazing friend. If you have ever had a Golden Retreiver, you know they are born to please. Just wondered, should I allow a Christian to perform a exercism on him to be safe? I wouldn't want to think my best friend was a demon dog and the real dog was actually a untrained house wetting jerk, who bites and chases mail men. Just wondering, so can demons possess animals?

Demons aren't real, so your golden retriever is in no danger of being 'possessed'. Stop worrying about superstitious nonsense and give the dog a treat.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's a nick nack, parakeet. Give the dog a treat.

S

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    deemunz can cruise thru a 4-g wireless network but because of so much data, it is slow.

Maybe you're thinking of daemons.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

The picture says it all. There are all kinds of demonic thoughts flowing through the mind of this cat.

Its evident.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Coc

That carpet is demonized, too. Note the deep, blood red color and the mind altering, psudoflowery patterns. Harmless, at first thought. However, they are the origins of the satanic paisley pattern. Christians know these things. I know too, cuz of being on the OTHER side.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit