Animals demonized

by free2beme 31 Replies latest jw friends

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

right on a guest, finally a voice of reason to this dumbass thread. how dumb to think an animal could be posessed. and hint-o-lime, how stupid. demunz in fiber optic wire? really? only people can be deeminized, cuz of the thumb, and not being able to bite. now if you want to get technical about it. deemunz can cruise thru a 4-g wireless network but because of so much data, it is slow. and they can inhabit sloths(because their name is a sin).

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I'm wrong again... ugh. I'm so dumb. God is pouring out a big golden bowl of green steaming woe upon me today.

- Lime

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

jesus just told me that i am right and you will all be waterboarded of you argue. hint, your apology was accepted. juesus said wasssssssup.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Uncleaness isn't necessarily related to the vessel, dear HOL. It can also relate to the spirit... the "being" inside the vessel.

Again, peace to you!

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

So... just how exactly did the pigs end up being an 'unclean' vessel? That's not really explained...

I mean.. god created the pigs right?

So.. they are smart.. and they roll around in mud to regulate body temperature... seems reasonable to me.... They have sex like every other animal to pro-create. Ok... They are not unclean physically beyond some harmless mud. I fail to see a connection between "pigs" and "unclean" beyond what is obvious to the nose of a 1st century pig farmer...

What is it about the 'spirit' of a pig that is so unclean? Do pigs think about... dirt? Mud? Pigs of the opposite sex? Evil? Do pigs think about evil all the time?

- Lime

• AGuest
    AGuest
    What is it about the 'spirit' of a pig that is so unclean?

Tell you what, dear one: you ask this time... and let us know what YOU hear. Maybe I'll weigh in on it later. Maybe not. I can't always tell if some of you folks are serious or not, and if you're not... well... no reason for you to know, right?

Peace!

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

hint, pigs became unclean when cave-people started dying from bacteria. apparently god, in all of his wisdom forgot to tell the jews about trichinosis.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

aguest, i am not trying to pick on you but you are kinda freaking me out with all of the knowledge you are withholding from us unenlightened, non voice hearing folk.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Ah! Bacteria again - Fakesmile. I tells y'all them bacteria are possessed.

To answer your question Aguest this is a very serious thread.

I was very pleased to learn that demons could be downloaded over the 4G network. I will now be casting my iPhone over the nearest cliff. Or giving it to a pig.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

<snip> double post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit