"ARMAGEDDON COULD HAPPEN"

by You Know 74 Replies latest social current

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

your link is to an article about the fighting in kashmir.......and this proves what exactly? you might as well have sent us a link about the invasion of afghanistan, its old news buddy.

aa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Why is it that the world is so full of people debating and arguing the vlidity of when armageddon will come when it clearly says in the Bible NOT TO DO THAT!
    Isn't that the true deffinition of "OXYMORON"?

Life sucks...get a helmet
    [email protected]
  • Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

plm-

You must take note.. our beloved YouKnow is a walking contradiction.

- A self-proclaimed active JW, he avidly debates with known disfellowshipped, disassociated and "apostates" via the Internet which is a HUGE Watchtower NO-NO. As if in his warped mind he has been granted permission by the WTS to lurk here. He is not special, although he may think he is.

- Taught incessantly NOT to make predictions regarding the time and the hour (because the WT has been burned pretty bad in the past on this matter, can you say 1914, 1925, 1975, etc?), every few weeks he is quoting either LaRouche or Rutherford and making a new prophecy regarding a market crash or financial oblivion triggering Armaggedon.

- Taught by the WTBTS NOT to deviate from the specific doctrine and outline provided by their "Faithful and Discreet Slave", in his own independent thinking and apparent pride he boldly makes assertations which differ from that insight which is allegedly given to the Governing Body by God himself. Hell, he even ADMITS to submitting countless pages of documents TO Bethel questioning their validity BY DEVIATING from the "current Light".

It is blatantly obvious how pathetic he is. The only good he does here is provide lurkers with another example of how JW's think and act.

Good ole Robert King here is not even worth addressing. I stopped conversing with him in posts long ago, he would leave if no one bothered to pay his sorry ass any attention.

Note how I make no comment towards him? This is addressed to the others here who attempt to rationalize with a madman.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Reborn

- Taught incessantly NOT to make predictions regarding the time and the hour (because the WT has been burned pretty bad in the past on this matter, can you say 1914, 1925, 1975, etc?), every few weeks he is quoting either LaRouche or Rutherford and making a new prophecy regarding a market crash or financial oblivion triggering Armaggedon.

This is my point.

The WT should have been taught by the Bible NOT TO PREDICT in the first place.

And YK should KNOW better but he apparently does not and that why I think he is FAKE

Life sucks...get a helmet
    [email protected]
  • Satanus
    Satanus
    psychotic angels ruling the world

Hahahahaha!!! Thanks, i needed a laugh.

You really could do better than this. The wt/larouche is making your judgements for you. Many objective people, ie people without preset agendas/loyalties, would judge larouche as psychotic, and the wt as delusional. Out of 29 date predictions the wt has flung about since it's beginning, few are still used or even known by modern jws.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit