My Jw mother hates me and always has

by 20yearfader 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nugget
    nugget

My mother has happily told most of us that we were accidents, she never wanted any of us after the first one and has always had a relationship on her terms. One of my sisters went to a therapist and they told her that she is not a bad person because she does not love our mum. Love is not a right and parents can not treat children badly and expect to be loved in return.

I feel for you and your daughter.

• usualusername
    usualusername

20yearfader

I have sent you a PM.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

No child deserves to be treated like that. I'm sorry your mother has no love in her heart.

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry your mother is the way she is and you had to endure her for so long. Why are you letting your own child be alone with her? Please protect your childs mental, physical and emotional health.

• Pickler
    Pickler

I'm sorry fader, you kind of sound like me and my mother. I have also been called emotionless and distant, but these are natural protections. When you are a kid you know if you are not loved. I hope your hurt can be eased by venting here

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Your mother is unworthy of you.

So sorry for your predicament.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You have a "toxic parent".

I do too, but not THAT bad.

Your mother is mentally "ill".

Likely from a dysfunctional, abusive home herself.

Please read:

Doc

• wasblind
    wasblind

From readin' this thread, you came to the right place to vent

As Jgnat said, " People who hate the innocent hate themselves"

Also pointed out, by ArebolesArabia , Life ain't a T.V. sitcom

I came from a broken home. The comfort that got me through

was from the love of my mom

It makes you wonder how can a mom claim to love a God

she can't see, And don't have any for her own child

The sad fact is, some folks are as qualified to be parents as they are brain surgeons

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Your story made my heart hurt. It is hard when you don't receive the love you need from a parent. You have to do what is best for you, your wife and daughter. I too would recommend therapy if you find it is hard to move on in your life. Hang in there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit