Fading JW goes against 3 Mormons

by Gojira_101 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done Gojira, just 3 Mormons is no match for you !

If I have time I chat with the Mormon Mishie boys I see in town on occasion. Quite revealing, they all seem pleasant and not so "we are right" as JW's.

The last one I spoke to said his brother, a born-in LDS, had left, saying he did not believe there was sufficient proof that there was a God, that must have taken the same courage it takes to leave JW's.

By the way Mr Freeze, many years ago when I was an active Dubbie I said the same about adding to the bible, and the young misshie boy said to me "Where in the bible is that written?" I said "Revelation" and he said "So, you think that applies to the whole bible, or just adding to the message of Revelation, and therefore changing that ?" I replied "the whole Bible", he then crushed me by showing my ignorance by saying "So, you do not accept the Letters of John then, written AFTER Revelation ?"

Whoops ! , Phizzy really needed to do his homework, we JW's did not know our Bible like we thought we did.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I'll quote my JW brother " We eat Mormons for breakfast!"

dc

• blondie
    blondie

They don't believe that the Book of Mormon is adding to the Bible but supplementing like the NT was added to the OT.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I wonder if any of those Elder's went home and thought about what Gojira said? Because I know that they believe there are still modern day prophets in their church. Maybe they'll come join the Conscience Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit