Worldwide Davos Meeting To Discuss ET Disclosure

by metatron 41 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, post all the ridicule and cute kitten pictures as you will...... but I can pretty much guarantee that in the next year you are going to be following the news and asking yourself, "What the h*ll is happening?"

Says the guy that just ridiculed everyone for not believing in aliens without proof and thinks "aliens" is a more realistic excuse for jet engines being stolen than thieves with inside help.....sheesh.

• metatron
    metatron

As predicted.

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Posting the inconsistency in your arguments is not ridicule, no matter how much it stings you.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

As predicted.

metatron

Dude, you knew this would happen. You are an awake individual. These people are not awake and they want YOU and everyone else to stay that way. It gives them comfort to ridicule all the things they can't deal with intelligently. They're here to debunk the Watchtower.... which is fine, but they don't want to discuss the things that REALLY matter. Stop wasting your time with them. Stop letting yourself get frustrated by these morons.

Another awake person from this forum told me about Project Avalon last year around this time. It's an amazing place. You can have real discussions about the things that matter, and they dont allow assholes and shills.

Alien Body Confirmed With CT Scans And X-Rays Says Dr. Steven Greer

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55199-Alien-Body-Confirmed-With-CT-Scans-And-X-Rays-Says-Dr.-Steven-Greer

• metatron
    metatron

Thanks for your thoughts. After a while, it does get bizarre. I think part of the problem is not seeing that Witnesses are just one deluded group and not especially unique in that. When someone leaves it behind, they conclude, 'what was I thinking' and then, may move along to some other category that ends up pretty much the same way.

I eagerly await the defeat of the WTS but there's a whole bigger picture here. We're on the edge of something really big and the Mainstream Media is missing it almost entirely.

Knee-jerk, pseudo-skepticism is currently in vogue. It's a boring waste of time.

Louis Lamour said it best: 'the dogs bark and the caravan moves on'.

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The silliness continues.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Isn't there an equation that has already been done to prove the probability that we are not alone. IMO to believe that we are the only intelligent life,( even if you belive that life happened only by chance ) is foolish. I believe the thought of other intelligent and superior beings existing scare the s*** out of most people. It's the same feelings that JW's get when you suggest the possibility that they are following a man-made religion. They can't emotionally handle it. Perhaps the Government would be justified keeping something like this a secret, if it turned out to be true...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It is called the Drake equation. There are criticisms, of course. I also believe that another individual has expanded upon the Drake Equation to include the known Universe, and not just the Milky Way Galaxy. It is a theoretical equation, so like all theoretical equations, there is guess work involved. To believe that life just appeared and we are the pinnacle of life in the Universe is really silly. To believe that we are alone sounds more like creationism, than science. Frankly, I am suprised that our resident scientists dismiss the possibility of other intelligent races evolving out amongst the limitless reaches of the universe.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Frankly, I am suprised that our resident scientists dismiss the possibility of other intelligent races evolving out amongst the limitless reaches of the universe.

If you think that is what is happening then you have misunderstood my position.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Of course U.F.O's are just that.. If you think that the Raptor is the best thing in the air, then think again. When it comes to technology the Military has the best. Whatever we see, or can buy is the spin-off technology. Even as far back as Nikola Tesla, this has been the case. Most things in his book of patents were surplus or spin-off devices while he pursued his goal of wireless transmission of energy. It is said his ultimate goal was what he called an electropropulsive craft that needed no wings and did not rely on air as a medium of travel.

If he did achieve that goal then the Government got it when they raided his apartment after his death. They could have been improving his early designs all these decades. An interesting thought is that the Roswell incident helped to pave the way for the creation of the CIA. That is a pretty compelling reason to stage an alien crash.. Government agencies that use tax dollars for black projects like the Atom-bomb would benefit from any hoax that would allow them to create a solution for the problem they created. It's the oldest trick in the book. Religions do it too. It's called job security.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit