Worldwide Davos Meeting To Discuss ET Disclosure

by metatron 41 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

CC , I read Robert Hastings report concerning UFO intervention at nuclear military sites , I just wonder, if they have the means to interfere when they are operational ,haven`t they missed the boat ? closed the gate after the horse has bolted ? UFO`s have been around since the 1940`s at least .The first nuclear tests were conducted in 1945?,then the dropping of the Atom bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the loss of thousands of lives.I`m not here debating the right or wrong of this act.What I am saying is that since the introduction of nuclear weapons by the USA , we now have the UK,France,Russia,India,Pakistan,possibly North Korea,Israel,and on the horizon Iran and god knows who else,with nuclear capabilities.

Wouldn`t it make more sense for

an advanced species, in control of UFO`s to nip the development of these weapons in the bud, before all of these countries acheived nuclear capacity ?

smiddy

• smiddy
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

ET disclosure has been "just around the corner" for decades.

ET phone home

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Bobcat and Smiddy.

Good points made. You've both given me something to think about even though many alleged personal encounters have been reported.

Gratefully,

CC

• metatron
    metatron

Yes, you raise some fair points about waiting and the development of nuclear weapons.

We may be dealing with multiple groups with different agendas. In no case however, do I think they want to invade us, for our natural resources.

Another factor may be the "Startrek First Contact" concept. They may hold off intervention until we get "warp drive" or interstellar capability which puts our fractured, violent culture in their neighborhood.

That may have already happened in secret. See 'Black Triangles/ TR-3/ and Solar Warden

metatron

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ooooh....... black triangles.......

Oh... and why would ALIENS not be invisible ALL THE TIME. If they want to be seen they can land on the White House lawn....

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Its amazing how clean (free of protuberances) the belly is. I wonder if those spoilers in front of the bomb-bay are for assisting in ordinance seperation?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We may be dealing with multiple groups with different agendas. In no case however, do I think they want to invade us, for our natural resources.

So now it's maybe multiple groups of aliens? We haven't even established one yet....

• james_woods
    james_woods

Multiple alien groups who are rivals, but who still respect each other's privacy enough to always scrupulously maintain each other's secrecy, EP.

We just do not understand the alien mind.

• metatron
    metatron

I assume, perhaps wrongly, that many people posting here are capable of at least high school level reading ability and can use search engines such as Google.

Look up 'Black Triangles' - the Belgian incident in particular. Seen, photographed, witnessed by military and police, plotted on a map with two NATO interceptors unable to catch them.

Today, it is widely reported that there has been a major explosion at at Iranian nuclear site. Within the past 6 months, there have been major explosions in ammo depots in both Russia and the US ( Louisiana). There have been bizarre incidents/malfunctions involving drones, including the 'without a scratch' drone recovery by Iran.

And if you believe the lame excuses for how someone made off with several fighter jet engines weighing thousands of pounds, using heavy trucks and a crane - twice -, from highly secure military bases in Israel - only to offer them for sale as 'mixed scrap' , without anyone asking, 'hey, aren't these F-16 engines and how did you get them?' .......... well, I feel sorry for you. In my neighborhood, you get questioned just for scraping copper wire or pipe.

What I'm suggesting here, is that these aliens are expanding their intervention to include conventional military resources to prevent a world war that would likely go nuclear very quickly. They are moving beyond just shutting off missiles.

ET's exposing themselves now would be a disaster, a nightmare. Read what the Brookings Report said on that subject, years ago. Not much has changed. There would be mass panic and wild talk of 'invasion'. Fundamentalist Christians would scream about demons - or just collapse emotionally.

I'm looking for more open evidence of simple life on other worlds ( Mars, meteorites, etc.) I think that would be the next logical step.

So, post all the ridicule and cute kitten pictures as you will...... but I can pretty much guarantee that in the next year you are going to be following the news and asking yourself, "What the h*ll is happening?" If I'm right, things are going to get very weird. You're going to witness a level and depth of exposure of the Dark Side of global governance that will shock and astound.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit