If a non-JW receives a pamphlet from a JW, then tosses it in the trash bin after reading it, he has rejected "The Truth" and will be destroyed at Armageddon.

by Calebs Airplane 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jambon1
    jambon1

You can dress it up or pussy foot around it all you like.

The basis of a persons future salvation is based upon their reaction to the preaching work of Jehovah's Witnesses. This is their whole purpose in life - to save lifes.

Absolutely mind bending that people believe that god would base someones qualification for life itself on their reaction to some blethering old brother in piss stained trousers, offering a magazine or leaflet.

Believing that god destroy billions of men, women & children is completely arrogant anyhow.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

jambon1 -

blethering old brother in piss stained trousers, offering a magazine or leaflet.

Oh no! You've found me!

TBH. This was one of my final eireka moments in my wake up. I couldn't see why Jehovah(TM) (sky twat), would murder so many people because they didn't want some badly written and childish written matter.

• blondie
    blondie

A non-jw can be destroyed eternally even if they were not individually witnessed to by a jw or a publication....dead forever for living where jws could not penetrate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit