Who is brave enough to admit

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Mouthy what's the secret to staying so young and strong? I see people check out at 66 years old and you are full of fun and energy? I know Jesus Christ has put you on earth to crack the whip on us, but really, what's your secret of still having so much zest of life?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
  • grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

ive been to your site and read about your experience. i would love to meet you! you are a great human being! but alas you are a great distance from me :(

• mouthy
    mouthy

gone for good>I will be waiting, I hope it is a windy day
    Arbol..# 2 .COD LIVER OIL OF MALT!!!! 1 JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Grumblecakes Shucks!!!! Maybe in Heaven

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bump for Mary

• Mary
    Mary

Grace, you were the first person I met from the board in person. I just wish that you still lived close by!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nope, but I would love to meet you, never had a grandma - would you adopt me?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I wish I could say so, Amazing Grace! I would absolutely LOVE to make your personal acquaintance.

Much love,
    Baba.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have.No bravery needed. In fact we are related!!!! (for those who didn't already know)

I met you wha...t 40 years ago. Where does time go?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mary!!!! I wish I lived near you also Mary
    WhyamI here...sorry darling I dont do any more adoptions.
    Got enough trouble with the ones BORn to me But I love ya
    Baba Thanks
    Lady Lee!!!!I always remember this little girl at all the assemblies doing the sign language.YOU!!!!
    such a pretty little lass. Well we are related not in a family way,I think my daughters exHubby was
    a relation of yours.Your too smart to be in MY family LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit