Who is brave enough to admit

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I have enjoyed time and a meal in your home and spent time with you at BRCI...wonderful times. We keep wanting to come up by you and this year we may make it.

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

Mouthy,

It would be an honor to meet you in person!!

I have read your posts over the years, and you remind me of one of my favorite aunts.

She told it like it was......She called a spade a spade.....and she cut through BS like a hot knife through butter!!

Thanks for being a inspiration to the JWN family!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mr Freeze,only 1 seems to want to admit it ( Blondie) LOL
    Bandon on the run.Thanks !
    Still thinking> Maybe in Heaven( or hell lol)
    Arbol>Oh!!!!!> NO 100... Please.I knew Ray also met Ed great folks, consider it a privilidge to call them brothers,
    Thank you for mentioning me in the same breath as those two.
    Blondie Oh that would be GREAT!!!!!!I enjoyed you & Hubby's visit so much.
    Pyramid.... Another nice thing to say ,Thanks so much all of you

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

It was love at first sight at Blue Mountain!

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH Deputy DOG!!!!!! How lovely you can admit we love each other ,Your like my son Deputy Dog

• belbab
    belbab

Grace,

I remember you, way way back when you were still a Jehovah"s Witness.

Then I met you again when we were out at BRIC conferance in Atlanta araound 1992.

However it is myself I am having a hard time remembering these days.

belbab

• mouthy
    mouthy

belbab.Wondeful to e you again Yes I guess you did know me when I didnt have my own mind.,
    Yes we did met again at the BRCI convention. Its been a long time....Me to !darling I think Alzeimers is setting in
    So happy you could admit you saw me in the flesh,( well not naked) but alive.

• irondork
    irondork

I would love to be able to admit it - and some day I will. Some day, somewhere, some realm... I'll say, "Howdy, Granny! I'm Dork!"

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL!!!! Not Iron anymore ???? it changed shape?? I know I am being naughty I like to tease you

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

would love to meet you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit