BARBARA ANDERSON - SHOCKING!!

by The Searcher 13 Replies latest jw friends

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

The two books of Fred Franz where enlightening to me!

Then I read Barbara story, which I found soooo interesting that I decided to translate it in italian and french and post them in two forums and site.

As JW we have always imagined that Bethel was already 'paradise on earth'.... ubelivable what you can discover behind the curtain...

I suggest to read about Barbara also on Freemings.org in which I found an interesting experience of an ex JW working only two weeks for Bethel

http://www.freeminds.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56:my-two-week-consulting-trip-to-bethel&catid=32:brooklyn-bethel&Itemid=347

you willl learn lots more...

Since, we have regular contact with Barbara and Joe ... good diligence and allegiance from her, since her discoveries...

Regards, Claudia

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    I used to think that Bethelites had it made, being in amongst like-minded brothers and sisters every day,

Almost spit water on my screen. This is THE EXACT REASON I wanted to go to Bethel. Than I arrived and met rodney the bethel elder assigned to me and his belly.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

When I was 1st lurking here, I read about her on her website. When she started name dropping some of the CO's that I knew, It indicated to me that she was being truthful. She must really be a thorn in the side of the WT, having so much insider information, some of it not very complimentary to the WT.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Yes...If you are a newbie look up her story. I think she is a great lady!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit