Video of a Dolphin being rescued by a Scuba Diver! Beautiful footage!

by ohiocowboy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Below is a video of a Dolphin being rescued by a Scuba Diver in Hawaii during a night time Manta Ray feeding excursion. The Dolphin has a big hook in him and is twisted in fishing line, which is cutting into it's flesh and limiting it's range of motion. Watch the Dolphin go to the Diver, and "Ask" for help. The Diver obliges by cutting loose the fishing line and removing the hook so that the Dolphin can swim free.

I would love to meet the diver so that I could give him a big bear hug and a thank you for helping to protect one of Earth's most magnificent creatures!!!

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXx2bNk6UA&feature=player_embedded

Just one small act of kindness can change one or more of Earth's inhabitants forever!

Here's an article that talks further about the video:

Here

Enjoy!!!

• tec
    tec

That was really great, ohio, thank you for posting it!

peace,

tammy

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

My pleasure, Tammy! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I believe that one of our purposes here is to help others out, including even the smallest of creatures. Have a great evening!

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Wow, amazing footage!! Thanks man

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thanks, Wolf! Besides the actual rescue, there are some scenes that look like it was filmed on another world! Especially the part where the group of Rays are gliding by and the diver's bubbles are rising to the surface. Very surreal and serene!

I bet that the Dolphin still thinks about the people who helped it out. Maybe he will end up protecting or saving a Human one day! Stranger things have happened.

Take care!!!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Must be fake, the Bible clearly says, that animals are 'unreasoning' (NWT) - 2 Peter 2:12

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

I'm trying not to cry.

That dolphin knew. it just knew.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Good to see one of my sea friends catch a good break.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you OhioCowBoy for bringing such a fantastic water rescue, to my/our attention.

It was breathtakingly, beautiful!

Just Lois

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wonderful. Hope the japanese see that.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit