Talked to Phone Witnessing JWs

by jamiebowers 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Dunked on

I would add something further, but, LOL! at this picture! It says it all!

--sd-7

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thanks for all of the kudos but to be honest, I got the idea from another JWN poster. Unfortunately I don't remember who it was, but they did the same thing, except it was at the door and involved the shunning issue. I used the child abuse issue, because poor Travis sounded so young, maybe late teens or early 20's.

I certainly hope something so foul never happened to him, but with the prevalence of such nastiness in the Watch Tower, it very well may have happened to him or someone he knows and suffers under the delusion that it is an isolated case...just like I once did. Who knows? Maybe he's Googling at this very minute!

The whole thing was almost comical. It was very conversational and went along just like the talks I used to give. Too bad th subject matter was so awful!

• WatchtowerFree
    WatchtowerFree

Way to go Jamie . Very inspiring .

• sherah
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Wow! You think fast when you need to! Way to go!

• perfect1
    perfect1

Awesome!!!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Hah, I bet you ruined their day...good!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Next time I harrass the JDubs in the subway station that will be my next question to them.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, well done! Maybe you'll get one of them to think!

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

SUPER JOB JAMIE!!! I certainly hope that Travis has not had to experience pedophilia first hand. Your quick thinking just may have saved him from the clutches of the WT if he takes your advice. Perhaps we will be able to greet him here on JWN.

I can't say I've personally been the victim of a pedophile but some members of my family have.

It's cold here in NW Pennsylvania too.

Reopened Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit