untitled

by RayPublisher 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Splash
    Splash

What's that horn thing by the goats mouth?

Where's the tso'har window thing on the ark?

• trujw
    trujw

I tihnk he is telling the Kid to go get a shovel, toilette paper and a change of underwear.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Why is it so hard for you with little faith to grasp Jehovah protected Noah with a barrier or hedge? The Nephelim "Fellars" under Satan's leadership would have killed Noah and his faithful sons. Jehovah's Witnesses are protected in the same way, if Jehovah did not protect the Governing Body by placing them in the United States, we would be a dispora like the Jews after 70 C.E.

The only way you will ever experience angelic guidance and direction is to fully put your trust in Jehovah God. I met a man in the ministry in December who said he was "depressed and had prayed to God to send help or he would kill himself." I was glowing and and hugged him, "Jehovah God answered your prayers because here we are!" there is no other explanation. If we had not gone in the field ministry, that new bible study might have killed himself, so we are working with the Angels with their ink horn, helping Jehovah mark his sheep! I get chills when I tell that story, I was interviewed with the sister and we both cried. Jehovah's angels are working overtime with his pioneers!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The Nephelim "Fellars" under Satan's leadership would have killed Noah and his faithful sons.
    Jehovah's Witnesses are protected in the same way, if Jehovah did not protect the Governing Body by placing them in the United States,
    we would be a dispora like the Jews after 70 C.E......AC

You hear about JW`s being attacked by Nephelim all the time!..

Never a day goes by without something in the newspaper about it..

The Catholic Pope could Beat the Crap out of all 8 of your WBT$ Governing Popes!..

He knows Pope-Fu!..

............................. mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Where are the malaria mosquitos? the cockroaches? the tsetse flies? the Ebola virus?

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Given the space constraints, wouldn't it have made more sense to wait for the moose to shed his rack?

• Pterist
    Pterist

AuntConnie **** met a man in the ministry in December who said he was "depressed and had prayed to God to send help or he would kill himself." I was glowing and and hugged him, "Jehovah God answered your prayers because here we are!" there is no other explanation. If we had not gone in the field ministry***

AutnConnie *** Go fix your dam plumbing and mow your own lawn and change the oil, it's not my husband or my problem!

Why don't you allow members with perfect meeting attendance, special seating during the week of special activity? I hate it when the old stay-at-home cripples suck up the premium seats, reserved for spot-less Jehovah's Witnesses.

Is it wrong to expect a few dollars for field service gas money or buy me a coffee at Starbucks? It sucks being a elderette! I hate you all!*****

1 Corinthians 13:

13 If I speak in the tongues [a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, [b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
  • pixel
    pixel

They had mud jar back them? Wow.

• Emery
    Emery

Yeah...modern day struggles of JWs totally parallel Nephilims chocking random people for farm animals.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I think the coincidence is on target

after all, Noah had to endure a lot of shit from those animals

Jehovah's witnesses Have to endure the same shit from the WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit