TTATT From the Platform

by jw07 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw07
    jw07

Did any of you 'come out' about the TTATT from a platform, whether at the meeting, assembly, or convention? What did you say / do, and what happened?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

TTATT? sorry, could you please clarify?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Well I QUIT talkikng about JW chronology and 1914 in any of my talks, meeting parts or comments for the last five or six years I was an elder.

The funny thing is that nobody seemed to notice. At least no one ever said anything, and I mean NO ONE!

• pixel
    pixel

That will be really serious business to talk openly about TTATT from the platform.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

you mean publishers that are for the most part, dead from the neck up didn't notice anything?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

oh it's a chronology/doctrine thing? In that case I always stayed away from that crap. Kept my talks as "vanilla" and watered down as possible.

• wannabefree
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I know an elder (a poster on this board) that although mentally out was still giving public talks. To make things more tolerable for himself he inserted all the Pink Floyd song titles he could into them.

• jw07
    jw07

To clarify: I meant doing something like getting up on the platform and quickly outling to the audience that they were stuck in a cult. Or announcing that you would be leaving the cult from the platform.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I only ever heard of one person doing that and I think it was from a thread on JWN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit