I wrote a review for Anthony Mathenia's new book, Paradise Earth: Day Zero

by AndersonsInfo 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Bought it on NOOK last night. I could not put it down. Many thanks to Anthony for your terrific writing and also many thanks to Barbara for bringing this wonderful read to my attention.

• donuthole
    donuthole

Thanks everyone! Paradise Earth: Day Zero had a huge spike over the past couple of days and cracked the Amazon top-100 for "alternate history" (whatever that is).

If you read the book and enjoyed I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review, no matter how small. Reviews are a major help to indie writers and improve rankings on websites.

If you enjoyed Paradise Earth you might also enjoy Happiness: How to Find It. It is a romance about a young pioneer sister in a country congregation. It's hard to find love when there isn't many options. LOL. I've been putting it up for FREE online, a chapter a week since last July. There are two weeks left before the story finishes up. It isn't too late to catch up!

http://curiosityquills.com/happiness-how-to-find-it-chapter-one/

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

just bought a copy @ amazon after reading the first chapter. Thanks for the info barbara, looks like a real page turner. Peace, Lilly

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

One thing for sure, the spike in Amazon sales for Anthony's book proves that this website definitely reaches a wide audience. Thanks once again Simon for JWN.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great plug, Barbara. This is how to promote a good read.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Marked

• mouthy
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Guess I will have to go to the book store today Barb....Thanks for the heads up

• carla
    carla

I will have to get that book! I just have to find a different house to send it to. Yeah, only in dubland, or living with one, would a person even have to think about how to covertly get a book in America.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Mr. Doughnuthole,

excellent work! i read it compulsively. it captured the nuances of witness culture, that while we are in just think are mundane and/or harmless and showjust how disturbing it it really is.

it was chilling (that s#&t could really happen!).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put out the next 2 volumes asap! i need to read more!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit