Hello from North Dakota

by ndmom73 35 Replies latest jw friends

• under the radar
    under the radar

Welcome aboard! We may have some mutual acquaintances. Check your PMs, please.

By the way, when you click on the little envelope the first time you are likely to get an error message. Just go back to the previous page and try again. It usually works the second time.

• tiki
    tiki

welcome! is so true - we do have baggage, sad to say... you were smart in never getting baptized... and your daughter is lucky to have been raised in reality!!

• finally awake
    finally awake

Hello ans welcome!

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Welcome

• newsheep
    newsheep

Welcome NDmom73:) We just joined yesterday and have never had so many visitors come into our home (through this board) then being in the org for nine years and feeling soooo alone. The socalled friends would say we live too far to come out except if they wanted to kill some time in the ministry or if you offered them a meal. We were only twenty minutes away driving time. I applaud those that can give their story but for me, I am too ashamed and embarrassed to talk about it. In one way am thankful to have been treated the way we did for it got us to where we are today and that's taking in the REAL KNOWLEDGE of the bible. Some of you make some really good points and it puts us back into researching the real truth about god's word. For that we are grateful. Will we ever go back to the org? NEVER! Once bitten, twice shy.

We are having the same problems as you trying to get on this board. It excepted new sheep but not bootlicker so I thought I would try again under labellicker and nothing has happened. Point is don't give up trying to sign up to all you lurkers out there for it will happen. You wil get on and it's awesome. I wonder how many others have tried to get on and have given up?

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Welcome!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome! You sound like a wonderful mother. What a lucky daughter!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome! You sound like a wonderful mother. What a lucky daughter!

• caliber
    caliber

ndmom73

There are hopes and dreams yet ahead

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hello. I"m a stones throw away from you in Saskatchewan. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit