I dont beleive in the christian veiw of God , are their alternatives ? Other than Judaism , Islam ,or other popular Gods in the world today ?

by smiddy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

While i discard the notion of God as described in the bible ,and which would also include the Islamic and Judean religions as they have similar roots ,I do concede their are things I do not know , that occur,which I cant explain , whether they be attributed to the paranormal ,UFO`s ,ghosts ,phsysic phenomena ,poltergeists ,or whatever .It is well attested their are occurences which defy explanation .

We know as human beings we are born and we die in the flesh .

What if their was some truth in the scripture" you will be all changed in a twinkling of an eye" going from a fleshly creature to a spiritual creature ?

I find their are part truths, half truths ,truths of ommission , old truths ,new truths , and truths that are yet to be revealed .with the WTB&TS

So is their a possibility of our continuing on in a spiritual existence ? After death ?

smiddy

• Satanus
    Satanus

Some take the view that we are spirits in human animal bodies. At death of the body, we are released.

Some think of a higher power that eminated everything. It's questionable if it's really higher, imo. It is an awareness, however, imo. We are extensions of it in the exploration of realities. The hindu brahmin (never mind all those gods) kind of fits within the paradigm. The definition for brahmin is growing or evolving. It's radically different than the western god concept. It's a bit like some aspects of quantum membrane theory, as the origin.

S

• I quit!
    I quit!

How about deism or pantheism?

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about going on walkabout, a spiritual quest?

• designs
    designs

Celebrate Nature, you are part of it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As I see it, the Jewish god joke-hova is nothing more than a tyrant. You are looking at going into whole nations and plundering them just so that thing's "chosen" people can usurp the land. Of course, all knowledge of previous worship is destroyed, so people will not be able to reconstruct it later. This same joke-hova also had to issue a DEATH THREAT to coerce obedience in Eden, which is a blatant story on how that thing intended to enslave the whole human race. Satan came along and blew the whistle, and joke-hova had to disrupt things to prevent mankind from finding liberty in Father Satan. The Jewish system is full of pointless wars simply because other nations refused to worship their god joke-hova. They honor Tyrant David, who spent much of its time (disrespect intended) slaughtering people in nearby countries for not worshiping joke-hova. This doesn't sound like the Jews are up to anything but no good--and neither is their god joke-hova. That is, unless you view wiping out Gentile nations for not worshiping joke-hova to be righteous--right in their own LIE-ble.

Christi-SCAM-ity is even worse for the subjects. Building on the Jewish god joke-hova, you find Jesus continuing to bash people for having been born of parents who wanted liberty instead of slavery in Eden. Now, however, you see Jesus having died to redeem us of this "sin(??)". This comes with a price. You are supposed to have "agape" love, which is nothing more than accepting yourself as a good for nothing slave. Paul added even worse--that thing (disrespect intended) had the nerve to place sex hang-ups found in the Jewish system (in Leviticus) upon xians. This creature wrote how bad it is when people practice homosexuality, fornication, and polygamy between consenting parties. Yet, that scumbag instructed a disciple to return to his master to be a slave, after this runaway slave became a xian. To me, this condones slavery while bashing most sex practices.

The muslim platform is only a little better. Here, you don't see the human imperfection as resulting from Eden. However, you are supposed to earn your salvation by good works in the name of allah. Since when do we owe allah, or joke-hova, a damn thing? As with Christi-SCAM-ity, Islam has its share of women-bashing laws. They punish homosexuals with death--not just "hate speech", which is bad enough. Fornication often nets the death penalty as well, as does adultery where all parties are consenting. Fasting is compulsory during Ramadan, which can be harsh if it happens in the summer and you are in a high latitude. As with Christi-SCAM-ity, you end up condoning slavery and torture.

Where else to head? Problem is, all three have been aggressively destroying true knowledge in favor of their own lies. They barged into India and corrupted Hinduism. They polluted Buddhism. They polluted African religions. They polluted Aborigine religions. They polluted Polynesian and Maori religions. They polluted Native American religions. They go on missions to destroy people. They slaughtered all those suspected of being practicers of magic, and corrupted what little was left. And now, they are on a mission to destroy what little of the truth is left in the Middle East. This is why the war in Iraq. This is why the war they want in Iran. They even wish to blow up the Egyptian pyramids! All to prevent true knowledge from spreading. No wonder King Tut cursed his burial tomb with death to anyone molesting it to destroy the knowledge or keep it out of the public.

About the only thing left is pure Satanism. Remember, right in the Judeo-Christian LIE-ble, Satan attempted to save mankind from joke-hova's oppressive tyranny right at the beginning. Yes, much of the knowledge is hidden--because of xians seeking to destroy it. But, that is the only hope for anyone who seeks real spirituality instead of its counterfeit form.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I've thought about looking into Buddahism. In the meantime, I hail Thor Odinson.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

You could worship yourself and your every little whim like most people seem to do these days. Ofcourse you will probably die alone and cold with a syringe in your arm and big mac stuffed in your mouth.

We know religion is made up shit, but how do we live with out blowing our brains out.... That's the million dollar question.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Satanus' explanation seems to make sense to me. WTW you seem so bitter. Take a deep breathe and let go. I'm not saying there's no sense in what you're saying. Alot make sense. Just let go and trust me you'll feel Alot better.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It is well attested there are occurrences which defy explanation.

Find which ones interest/terrify you the most and research any evidence for them with an open mind, free from the constraints of superstition and religion.

You may be surprised but whatever you find I hope you find true enlightenment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit