I have been gone a long time, just checking in!

by Truth and Justice 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

Hi Everybody,

How is everybody? What's the good word? I have been gone awhile and I have alot on my mind, but I won't get in to it tonight, just want to say Hi. I hope every one is well and you all had a good weekend.

I have some interesting topics to bring up as well as some interesting questions that I would like to ask this group. But in the meantime, I hope everyone's well and you have a good week, take care!

T_N_T

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello There Truth and Justice!

We are looking forward to you sharing your thoughts and insites with us soon.

I noticed on one of your posts from 3 years ago, you signed off with, happy trails to you. Do you like Dale Evans and her husband Roy Rogers. That was the name of the famous song, they were known for. His beautiful and faithful horse was Trigger. You know after his horse died, he had it stuffed and put in his museum.

I saw them in a dinner theatre in Las Vegas more than 1/2 century ago! Yikes! lol

How is your Family? Hope you are well and have been happily living your life since you last posted.

Just Lois

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

Hi Superman,

Yes! You're right, and I hate to admit it, I have seen every episode of the Lone Ranger. I loved Roy and Dale, the show kept you interested. The fact that most people are on the wrong trail shows they aren't so happy.

That's why I always like to conclude my posts by saying "Happy Trails To You". If I'm on the right trail, good things will happen for me, And hopefully the Good LORD will take a liking to me. I also like to get people in to a Happy mood. I was away for awhile and that's why I chimed in last night.

Happy Trails Superman and to all your friends at the Hall of Justice, as the cartoon always said.

TNT

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

Hi Superman,

Sorry!! What was I thinking? I said Lone Ranger, I meant the Roy Rogers Show. I am having a senior moment.

TNT

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hello TNT. Regardless of all that has happened here, nothing has really happened in the world of JW's and ex-JW's that you could not live without. But since you are here, we look forward to your thoughts and comments and questions.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Evening Truth and Justice,

You are right about The Lone Ranger and his friend/side-kick, Tonto.

It was their TV show.

I don't recall a TV show for Roy Rogers & Dale Evans. Movies & Las Vegas shows, riding their horses in the Pasadena Rose Parade, I do remember.

Maybe they had a TV show, but it is not in my experience.

I remember The Lone Ranger, wearing a black mask, riding his white horse and getting all the bad guys as they rode and filmed in the California desert.

Similiar to Lois Lane not figuring out Clark Kent had all the same features, Superman had, but Clark wore glasses, Superman, had contacts. lol

The Lone Ranger looked the same to me, even when he took his mask off. (Maybe I had psychic abilities as a child.) Who knew? lol

What was Tonto saying to The Lone Ranger? "Yes. Ke-mo-sa-be"? Hey Mr. in the good guy white hat, I agree with you? I can't recall any other words, Tonto said.

Just Lois

PS As a child, I had a hearing impairment. I thought they called him The Long Ranger. lol

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Hi Truth and Justice, welcome back I look forward to your posts.

Welcome Graphic #26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit