ravens! super bowl

by unstopableravens 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Hey ravens I gotta tell I live in Boise Idaho and have seen Kapernick play since he was a freshman, when he played BSU, his first Game against them, here in Boise as freshman he took them to quaddruple overtime and lost... But I got to tell he was amazing.. I've never seen someone with legs that long that fast and agile...

Your team has their hands full trust me..

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Just not our year...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

joe what? how brady a panzy joe can take a hit, tom crys and slides all the time, tater hes good i know, i like the 49ers obvoisly not a fan but i have high respect for them!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I have to say that with the bro vs. bro storyline, ESPN will be unwatchable during the next two weeks. Wait, I take that back. ESPN is always unwatchable.

• perfect1
    perfect1

ugh.

What a dumb game that just was.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

The reason I can't stand the Ravens -- Ray Lewis. His blubbering during the anthem made me gag. That guy should have been watching the game from the TV room in prison.

If he retires this year, I hope he jogs out of the SuperBowl after a howling defeat. And may they find that white suit some day soon.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Lay off Ray-Ray! He's killed one man in his whole life.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Sulla:

Lay off Ray-Ray! He's killed one man in his whole life.

Only one little murder, huh? Is that an NFL record?

Sweet little Ray-Ray. May his eyes cross and his feet stumble on game day.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

here we go, sense the ravens were going to lose, right? because the pats are going, that what ppl said ravens will never go,so lets just attack ray lewis. lol you all funny

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

To unstoppableravens:

I live an hour away from Baltimore and I'm a rabid Orioles fan. I would be a rabid Ravens fan too were it not for the sociopath Lewis and his influence on the rest of the team. You may (or may not) have caught the commentator's comment that this season the Ravens commited more personal fouls than any other team in the NFL.

Lewis is a thug who literally got away with murder. I can't support a team like that. And it's not sour grapes talking. I love everything about Baltimore except the Ravens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit