Please help !!!!!!

by mouthy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Pickler
    Pickler

Hey mouthy I just did this yesterday, registering was easy....

Register as a new member, wait until they send you an email, confirming you are who you say you are, took a couple of minutes.

where it gives the option to remember you, say yes, then every time you come on to this site you are already you if you know what I mean.

Starting a thread was hard to figure out......

Go to home page, Click on subject, then look up & right & click on new topic to start a thread.

cheers

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Cheers I hope she will read your reply

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I MAY have the answer... don't know.

I tried to use my AOL account to sign up. I have 2 aol accounts and tried repeatedly for DAYS to no avail. Waited very patiently for my e-mail confirmation and never got it.

One day I took a shot and used my gmail account and it went through with no problems whatsoever. Got a confirmation e-mail and all!

Try a different e-mail carrier maybe???

• newsheep
    newsheep

Hey Mouthy,

Thank you for the help but I am on hubbys. I really enjoyed talking to you over the phone today and will stop by one day. I have to build up the trust factor first. I will still keep trying to get on with my own name.

I send my greetings to all! (clap clap clap) I'm new at this so give me a break if I mess up, please.

BOOTLICKER

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome bootlicker!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

WOW BOOTLICKER!!!! See how fast MY LORD works with the help of Angie & your newsheep
    Welcome to the family newsheep & bootlicker. newsheep & bootlicker

Mouthy

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Welcome!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcom Bootlicker (love the name!) and newsheep. I'm glad that you joined together.

Bootlicker have you checked your spam folder for a confirmation email from JWN?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit