Please help !!!!!!

by mouthy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have just had a very long phone call from a wonderful sounding person ( JW)
    She has tried to post on here(SIMON OR ANGIE please read this )

She called herself Bootlicker...Why cant she get on.. Come on Kids tell Grannie
    So She can post.... I got on over ten years ago... Old age ! cant remember how I did it....

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

bump.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

How long ago did she join? It takes a day or so before you can post if I remember correctly

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i dont know many things about this site,i posted two threads they were both takin down with in mins,never got a reason,frustrting

• happy@last
    happy@last

It was around 24 hours before I could login after registering, not sure if that has helped!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amelia >I think she said a few days ago...

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Is she able to sign in and see her name at the top of the page or does it say visitor?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think she said Register is where she put bootlicker.I cant call her & ask as it is a private number on my phone

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I know I struggle with the captcha if I accidently get signed out and it is only when I try to post I discover I am not signed in. It could be that.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I think she can read them but Angie wii check it out

BOY I LOVE THAT ANGIE!!!! she saved my life years ago when they(JWS) kicked me out of their loving fold

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit