Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 01-13-2013 WT Study (LESSER ONE)

by blondie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

there is a saying that in every organisation everyone rises into the position at least one notch above their competancy, skill level. So, perhaps if they all just stepped down, the wts problems would be solved. but the upward mobility potential keeps them going.

the least of the lesser ones.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No wonder joke-hova wants its servants to be "as lesser ones" and "lowly". That thing wants to enslave us, and it is easier to do that if you strip all pride away from people. You strip away all sense of accomplishment, you admonish everyone to be lower than others, and it becomes easier to enslave them. And joke-hova (disrespect intended) is threatened when some of its creation starts advancing, becoming somewhat proud and independent.

Satan, on the other hand, is not threatened when people start getting better. Hence, there is nothing to lose for Satan when His People start advancing and showing pride. They are encouraged to do as much as they reasonably can to advance, and that includes research that joke-hova is threatened when its own people do.

• flipper
    flipper

BLONDIE- Great review ! Thanks for posting. It always burns me up when the wT magazine claims David was a " great man ". It's amazing how they always trivialize his murdering of Bath Sheba's husband in order to commit adultery with her. David was " great " in the same way elders today are " great " in that they get their former sins, i.e. child abuse, fornication, adultery, etc. " forgiven " if it happened years ago without anybody's knowledge and they still can remain elders with the WT Society assuming they " repented " in private to Jehovah , even without ever having had to go to a Judicial Commitee regarding their offenses - thus their former sins are not held against them. Interestingly if a normal JW publisher tries to do the same thing - a judicial committee is drawn up and he's brought up on charges to be DFed for. Typical WT Society hypocrisy. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Blondie>>>>>>>No disrespect to you, with this, your thread, but I must reply to Flipper's above remarks.

Flipper>>>>>>>Everything you said, goes for me too.

Every word you wrote, is rolling around in my head, but I couldn't write it down as eloquently and as short as you did. Well the short part I could do. Or a really concise and short part on my part is, "They are all freaking A$$HOLES! but I am trying to reform myself and be a lady. lol

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit