Um....You Might Want To Hold Off On That Asian Seafood

by metatron 16 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Hydrogen explosion or an atomic explosion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k3Ofs6R9cg

• moshe
    moshe

background radiation is typically under 30 counts-

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

You guys got me scared!

20 years ago a lot of doomsday preppers moved to southern Oregon and Northern California coasts to avoid Nukes....looks like they may have moved into the path of this stuff...uggg.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Blue Fin Sold for $1.3 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/bluefin-tuna-sells-for-incredible-record-tokyo-fish-auction_n_2415722.html

A recent Blue Fin smaller tuna sold for $78k before the boat had docked (Japan Market reviewed the fish "video feed" and loved it!) most of the good tuna is being sold overseas to Asia. America is exporting most of it's fresh seafood and importing Farm Raised "trash fish", Asia is consuming most of it's fresh fish, no worries here!

Blue Fin is running $97 a piece according to th article above, $97 for sushi or fish? I use to catch Blue Fin and Yellow Tail off Baja California, now the schools are tiny and rare. Tuna raised in the Adriatic Sea are sold for top doller without the radiation. We can't eat tuna because of mercury levels and other hard metals and posions absorbed by the fish, now radiation? What next, trace raditation in the lettuce from the Salinas Valley?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

The fish sold for $1.8 million, not $1.3 for a Blue Fin Tuna.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I avoid asian seafood and have for a long time, only eat New Zealand or Australian caught and processed

• moshe
    moshe

The radioactive contamination in Japan is still spreading , which is not surprising as the corium (melted core) is still putting out radiation, the contaminated water is not contained, and the blown up buildings are still spewing out radiation particles into the atmosphere-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit