40 Furry, Tiny, Sweet and Adorable Baby Animals. Guaranteed to brighten your day!

by ohiocowboy 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If you are looking for a cuteness overload, here's a link to 40 pictures of baby Animals. Enjoy!!!

http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/plaatjes/daily-cute-40-absurd-schattige-babydiertjes-13870

Daily Cute: 40 absurd schattige babydiertjes

Door Dennis op 16 januari 2013 @ 16:25 in Plaatjes

Rotdag? Misschien even een steuntje in de rug nodig? Alhier bijna misselijkmakend schattige foto's van babydieren.

En eigenlijk zijn het er 41, want onze eigen Baltar kan natuurlijk niet ontbreken!

• finally awake
    finally awake

love the baby skunk!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Good morning, Finally Awake! Yes, the Skunk is a cutie! One of my faves is the baby Dolphin. He's so small!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

These pictures are enough to send anyone on a murderous rampage due to cute overload.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Beautiful thank you Ohio. The tiny fawn was so lovely. What a kind idea to post them - just what I need on this winter afternoon.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Awwwww.. they are so sweet!! So are you OC.. thanks for sharing!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I'm glad that y'all like the pictures! Since there is so much sadness in the world, every day I try to find feel good, positive and happy things on the internet to help take some of the sadness away, and I thought that I would start sharing it more in the hopes that it will help others feel good too!

Have a great day!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Very awesome and great.

Scott77

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh adorable Thanks sweetie (HUG)

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Glad you enjoyed them Scott!

Hugs back to you Mouthy! Yes the Animals are adorable, and so are you!!! Don't forget that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit